Thread: MSM: DNC & Clinton Paid For Bogus Dossier!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Cool MSM: DNC & Clinton Paid For Bogus Dossier!

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...sia-and-trump/

Now that the old-school media has reported this we can start counting the number of liberal heads exploding.

The funny thing is they reported an un-named repub was involved. Is it McStain or Jeb?

The FBI was also involved in this steaming pile. Comey? McCabe?

I hope we see heads rolling soon.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It would be nice to see justice done and to have faith in the system once more. I'm not holding my breath.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    "no criminal intent" move along.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Too much Teflon coating on the clintons and obama.

Typical democrap commie d-baggery.

Engage in democrap commie d-baggery and loudly accuse your opponent of engaging in democrap commie d-baggery.

The only justice we're ever going to see is the justice we take for ourselves. The system is too corrupted to fix it from within the system.
    Last edited by stevelyn; 10-29-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The media, and Killary, all all claiming that it was done without her knowledge. She's not going to take any responsibility for this.

It's interesting to listen to all the fake scenarios they're coming up with to protect her.

I just hope there's something they find that can't be denied by Killary and that shows she is the architect behind it.

Then, there's info coming out that obama, both Klintons, Mueller, and a few others were involved in real collusion with Russia in the Uranium One deal, where the Klinton Crime Foundation reaped millions from Putin for selling Russia 20% of the US's uranium stockpile.

I hope that one comes out, too. That's definitely treasonous activity.

If things go like they're going, pretty soon there'll be enough evidence to put quite a few people behind bars.

Not holding my breath, but it would be nice to see some real justice handed out.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I don't like "opposition research", if you can't beat them on policy then you shouldn't run. That said, I also know that is not the way politics has ever worked. Each party does opposition research against each other and against those of their own party while trying to get through the primaries. What is distressing to me about this is that the dossier was then apparently used as justification for the warrants and "unmasking" requests. This is where the real story, and the real crime (if one was committed) is. But like Clinton's use of a personal e-mail server to get around the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act is ignored by all press, I expect this will be as well.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member