Thread: When cops get busted

When cops get busted

Former Baltimore Police Detective Admits to Invading Homes, Robbing Citizens on the Job
    Former Baltimore police detective Momodu Gondo is detailing how he and other members of an elite “Gun Trace Task Force” (GTTF) robbed city residents while on the job.

The robberies he described included home invasions and taking citizens’ property while executing search warrants.

According to WBAL, Gondo confessed to stealing “probably $100,000” in drugs, cash, and firearms. He is one of eight members of the GTTF facing federal charges for the alleged robberies and invasions and theft of overtime as well. He agreed to testify against the other members in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence.

He testified that his partner, Jemell Rayam, was especially focused on home invasions, that “he had experience running into people’s homes to rob [them].”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-citizens-job/

I'm confident these fine officers are native born Americans.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Dirty racist white cop. Oh wait....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

SOP for certain segments of our population regardless of which side of the law they are supposed to represent. Makes all the other black law enforcement officers look bad.

Makes people not want to trust cops....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

This shouldn't surprise anybody. After all, this IS an anti-gun East Coast state.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    This shouldn't surprise anybody. After all, this IS an anti-gun East Coast state.
    You got that right!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Probably killed people too, but not going to admit that.