Thread: What just happened with SCOTUS??????? WTF?

What just happened with SCOTUS??????? WTF?

I hear from MSM sources that they won't hear a challenge to the AW ban and Concealed Carry. That defacto legitimizes the bullshit restriction of our rights by lower Federal courts. WTF?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I don't known, except that it really pisses me off.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

As I recall the petitions are divided among the justices. If it happens to go to one of the liberals it will die swiftly.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Seems like the not so supreme court is afraid to take on and affirm the second amendment as written. So hard for them to say "shall not be infringed".

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    As I recall the petitions are divided among the justices. If it happens to go to one of the liberals it will die swiftly.
    As I understand it 4 have to vote to take it, so who are the ones not voting to take the case, Roberts was a turncoat on the feds requiring us to purchase a product so I'm guessing him and the four libtards and the swing vote
    are refusing to take the multiple 2nd amendment cases that have been shunned. Thomas was complaining not long ago about 2nd amendment cases not being taken. My guess against taking cases 1.John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States turn coat(somebody has something on this guy, being controlled) . 2.Anthony M. Kennedy, Associate Justice swing vote usually libtard. 3.Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice Flat out crazy libtard. 4.Stephen G. Breyer, Associate Justice libtard 5. Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice Super Libtard 6. Elena Kagan, Associate JusticeSuper libtard

That leaves us with 1. Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice 2. Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice 3. Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice voting to take the cases IMHO https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/biographies.aspx
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 12-01-2017 at 12:17 PM.