Thread: how weird that Lindsey Graham was a bad ass for once.....

how weird that Lindsey Graham was a bad ass for once.....

I loved his speech blasting the evil Democrats for their horrific destruction of the judicial process. It was a wonder to behold.

I sure hope more REPUBLICANS recover their SPINES and stand up to the Democrats. I know it's scary because the liberal media is all allied against you these guys gotta take a cue from TRUMP, never be intimidated by the bully tactics by the media, and call them out for being unfair and fake news.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I have often believed that a great many Republicans have secrets that are known by the Democrats and that helps keep them in their place. Maybe it's pics of them with another chick or a boy or whatever.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

He's been on the news also, different than the usual mealy mouthed Gramnesty. Finally Someone says exactly the truth about the craps. As far as that lying POS Ford, Afraid to fly, needed to drive so couldn't make Monday for the hearing.....She flew, and flies all over, blatant liar from the start. If they have an FBI investigation like Flakey Flake demands, they better give this cunt a real polygraph. Who didn't know it was all about delaying the process? Raise your hand. Your hand is up? You're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    He's been on the news also, different than the usual mealy mouthed Gramnesty. Finally Someone says exactly the truth about the craps. As far as that lying POS Ford, Afraid to fly, needed to drive so couldn't make Monday for the hearing.....She flew, and flies all over, blatant liar from the start. If they have an FBI investigation like Flakey Flake demands, they better give this cunt a real polygraph. Who didn't know it was all about delaying the process? Raise your hand. Your hand is up? You're a moron.
    FLAKE is a total douchbag! But I get it. A quick 1 week FBI 'investigation' with them finding no evidence against Kavanaugh gives the 'wishy washy' politicians 'political cover' to vote for him. I sure hope that's it. I think Trump is doing well in dealing with this circus bullshit freakshow. What I worry is that the mainstream media is SO BIASED and full of shit that they will convince the 'low information voters' of their lies.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Yes, I had the same reaction to Graham's performance in the hearing. Weird. Totally spot on but strange coming from him. I'd pretty much written him off and I still don't trust him, but that was a shining moment.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I hope Graham (one of my SC senators) has turned the corner. He has obviously been pretty wishy washy in the past on some things. We'll see.

In particular, when the D's say the investigation needs more time so that they can delay more, what will he do then?

Rush mentioned on his show that LG seems to more conservative now that McCain has left the building, I'm not sold on that but his bitch slap speech was inspiring even though none of those assholes he directed his ire at even heard him.