Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beany Babies. Bitcoin is the Beany Babies of fiat currencies.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Remember to buy the dip! After the crash of 29, entire industries were bought up for pennies on the dollar.
    Pennies On The Dollar!
    By those who had cash of course.
    And who had the cash?
    The banksters!

The setup was glorious, oh so evil, oh so intricate (a line from a fallout boy song). Say you had a radio man ufacturing plant and business was doing great in 1927. So some store representatives come to you and say they want x number of x model - a really massive order - and you say we will get right on it! But one problem arises, keeping you from this vast fortune - you don't have enough capacitors to make that many, and your capacitor vendor is maxed out making caps for you and every other radio maker. What to do? I know, I'll get a loan from my bank and start building my own caps, wich of course will need a new factory, production machinery, materials, and employees. So you sign away your factory and fortune as collateral and the bank says we'll be gl;ad to loan you the money. And they do.

However, suddenly your contract to make these x models for your buyer has a clause activated! In the fine print it says that if the radio builder can't come up with ordered radios by such and such time damages will apply! The buyer demands radios today, and activates his clause. The damages are more than the radio builder can stand and he shuts his factory down, laying off thousands, and here he just took on millions in new debt for a capacitor factory. See how they got these folks to sell entire industries for pennies on the dollar in a completely contrived "economic crisis"?

The above is a true story but I don't recall what radio maker it was, just that he wasn't the only one. I think it was rca who went around buying up all the smaller makers after the crash and consolidated its monopoly on radio patents as well as manufacturing. Only a few larger makers were left, Philco, Hallicrafters, etc to challenge rca and its bankster backers.
    But the American radio industry wasn't the only one collapsed and bought out for pennies on the dollar.
    Just some musings for you all.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Trump Trade Wars A Perfect Smokescreen For A Market Crash
    First, I would like to say that the timing of Donald Trump’s announcement on expansive trade tariffs is unusual if not impeccable. I say this only IF Trump’s plan was to benefit establishment globalists by giving them perfect cover for their continued demolition of the market bubbles that they have engineered since the crash of 2008.
    If this was not his plan, then I am a bit bewildered by what he hopes to accomplish. It is certainly not the end of trade deficits and the return of American industry. But let’s explore the situation for a moment…
    http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3...a-market-crash
    also Trump's globalist treas advisor just bailed on him

Rand Paul Adds 'Audit The Fed' Amendment To Senate Banking Bill
    “While we have made great strides in reviving our economy through curbing overzealous regulation and cutting taxes, lasting prosperity will escape us if we do not hold the enabler of big government and our astronomical national debt accountable. It’s time for the Senate to side with the American people by removing the shackles on congressional oversight and lifting the Fed’s veil of secrecy. It’s time for us to pass Audit the Fed,” Paul said in his press release.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...e-banking-bill
    it's on now!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Nearly $13 billion wiped off of cryptocurrency market as major coins plunge

The price of major cryptocurrencies plunged on Thursday with nearly $13 billion of value being wiped out in a matter of hours.

At around 10:23 a.m. HK/SIN, bitcoin had fallen nearly 5 percent to $6,303, while XRP and ethereum both tanked over 10 percent, according to data from Coinmarketcap.com. It's not unusual to see bitcoin lead other digital tokens lower.

In just three hours, nearly $13 billion of value had been erased from the entire cryptocurrency market.

The drop comes amid fresh warnings from financial authorities about the rapid growth of digital coins and the potential threat to the economy.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/11/bitc...cy-market.html

DOWN SHE BLOWS!!!
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Nearly $13 billion wiped off of cryptocurrency market as major coins plunge

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/11/bitc...cy-market.html

DOWN SHE BLOWS!!!

This was likely in response to the market losing 1k points in a day. Everything went down save for precious metals. The imf has been warning about a collapse coming, started by a single domino ie Italy, Spain, Greece, etc.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-0...s-imf/10337490

Fed's still intent on increasing rates, while the velocity of money slows and liquidity is drained from the system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12