Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
Well, the nose ring is the fashion. What can I say? I really don't mind it, and I recall when I was her age my parents wouldn't let me do ANYTHING that was "in style" at the time, so of course I was the oddball nerd. I don't want my daughter to feel like I did.

Besides, she has her head screwed on straight, she is kind and polite and she gets very good grades in school, so if she likes the nose ring... why not? And no, she's not a lesbian or a feminist. She's a combination of girly girl and tomboy (if you can figure that one out).

She's a great shot with a pistol too. She can ring the target plate at 25 yards almost 9 out of 10 times. She loves my Ruger .22 (the one in the photo) and she declared that it is now HER gun. I wasn't about to argue with an armed female!

BTW, what is a "unicorn"? Never heard of that as a phrase to describe someone.
That's the photo i remember of her, can't remember how old you said she was, but i remember the photo because she has that mean "mess with me, i dare you" look on her face.
17 now? man that is the year in my daughters life i would like to forget, it's like she was possessed, but she turned 18 and everything was fine again, i guess she needed that year of rebellion.

I'm taking her 10 yr old daughter to the range tomorrow to shoot my Mark III and introduce her to 9mm, she says she doesn't need practice with the ARs anymore, but "my handgun skills need work papa "