Thread: New “recycling” technology is actually CANNIBALISM

New “recycling” technology is actually CANNIBALISM

New “recycling” technology is actually CANNIBALISM: Dead people are liquefied, drained into city sewers, then dumped on food crops as “biosludge”
    A new “recycling” technology called “bio-cremation” liquefies the dead, then dumps their liquid remains into city sewers where solid and liquid waste are collected as “biosludge” to be dumped on food crops. Those crops, in turn, are fed back to humans as part of the mainstream food supply.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-...biosludge.html

neat!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Shades of "Soylent Green."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Another Sci-Fi becomes real!

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

i call bullshit. theres no way any regulatory agency is leting funeral homes dump bio waste down a drain.

The Sergey Brin-backed startup behind the world’s first lab-grown burger just got a boost in the race to transform the meat industry
    The startup, Mosa Meat, is developing cultured meat — also known as lab-grown or "clean" meat — made from animal cell cultures instead of slaughtered animals. The new investment comes from German pharmaceutical giant Merck and European meat processor Bell Food Group.
    https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...-the-race.html

Human genes engineered into GMO rice are being grown in Kansas
    If you aren’t already purchasing organic or GMO-free rice, you should be. Rice that has been engineered with actual human genes is on its way to a supermarket near you. In Junction City, Kansas, this human gene-tainted rice is being grown on 3,200 acres by the biotechnology company Ventria Bioscience.
    https://www.newstarget.com/2016-07-1...in-kansas.html
    damit if i wanted mouse genes in my tomatos id put them in myself!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Sounds yummy. I think the people pushing this should be forced to drink the slurry.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i call bullshit. theres no way any regulatory agency is leting funeral homes dump bio waste down a drain.
    All funeral homes dump biowaste down the drain. The gurneys is tilted toward a flushing toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    All funeral homes dump biowaste down the drain. The gurneys is tilted toward a flushing toilet.
    UM, nope. All funeral homes and mortuaries are required to have special companies dispose of their biowaste. Even medical items like blood stained clothes, old bandages, any surgical waste like stitches or staples are required by law to be specially disposed of by a licensed biowaste company.

Mortuaries end up with biohazardous waste that must be managed. The quantities are small compared with what is produced at hospitals or doctors offices. Materials such as gauze and bandages on the body that shows up at the funeral home, and some materials used in preparation of the body (e.g. disposable gloves, gauze, and tubing) qualify.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    I assure you, they already do. The tilting gurneys all have a flushable toilet thingy at the end of them. I used to deliver Dodge chemicals to funeral homes and even the mortuary college at 1616 Church St in Nashville.