Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: High School Shooting In Progress In Florida

CNN Terror Expert Breaks Down In Tears Over Florida Shooting
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-terro...001143425.html

"Guns give these disgusting people the ability to kill other human beings," she continued. "This IS about guns and this is about all the people who had their life abruptly ended because of guns."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-h...172536612.html

FBI was warned about alleged Parkland shooter nearly 5 months ago, tipster says
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c76f482...t-alleged.html

“Everyone was freaking out saying it was a gun, then, as we were walking, the whole class together, I was actually speaking to the suspect, Nikolas Cruz” Miednik maintained as she physically motioned her fingers to form air quotes around the word “suspect.”
    The student confirmed that she was, in fact, speaking to Cruz in the hallway as they were making their way to the building’s exit along with others and admits that Cruz was “trouble in middle school.”
    Astonishingly, while the two were conversing in the hallway before making their exit, Miednik said she jokingly told Cruz: “I’m surprised you weren’t the one that did it.”
    According to the young lady Cruz then replied: “Huh?” [dumbfounded look]
    When asked if she was scared, Miednik replied: “No not at the moment because there was obviously, definitely, another shooter involved.”
    He was “definitely not” the only shooter, she said. “When shots were fired I saw him [right] after the fact, so, and the shots were coming from the other part of the building so there definitely had to be at least two shooters involved.”
    Miednik did not see any wounded students.
    Additionally, it was reported by the father of a student who attends the school that both a fire drill and an active shooter drill were scheduled for Wednesday.

https://www.intellihub.com/there-was...chool-student/

PARKLAND, Fla. (INTELLIHUB) — According to a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School who appeared on The Alex Jones Show Thursday, United States Secret Service personnel were on the ground at the school several weeks before the shooting to change security protocols.
    Jalen Martin told the Texas talk show host that a teacher of his had confirmed that indeed the Secret Service was present at the school a few weeks prior.
    The student’s testimony dovetails with buried reports that a fire drill and an active shooter drill were, in fact, already scheduled for Valentine’s Day.
    Martin said there had already been one fire drill earlier Wednesday morning before the alarm went off for a second time which prompted the principal to announce over the loudspeaker for all students to evacuate.
    Additionally, a teacher at the school told MSNBC’s Rachal Maddow that her and other staff were told at the beginning of the semester that an active shooting drill would be taking place sometime during the semester and that the drill would be unannounced.

https://www.intellihub.com/parkland-...fore-shooting/

Islamic/Antifa links of Florida Mass Shooter
    https://gellerreport.com/2018/02/fla...mic-left.html/

Where were the school resource officers at the time of the attack?–On February 14 Breitbart News reported that Broward County Public School superintendent Robert Runcie said there was a regular police presence–i.e., school resource officers–at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High. He said there were normally two such officers. Yet the events of February 14 proved that Cruz allegedly found his way around those officers.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-nikolas-cruz/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 02-15-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

He's got those crazy eyes...
    Inbred demon. Should have been drowned in a septic tank at birth.
    Last edited by mrkalashnikov; 02-15-2018 at 10:42 PM. Reason: forgot the demon part
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Can you believe this POS is already trying to wiggle his way out of the death penalty?

His female lawyer was just on the news saying how he's "deeply remorseful" and "sorry about what he did" and how he's just a troubled "child" who lost his way... how he took responsibility and confessed immediately.

He was all acting sullen with his head bowed down in court this morning, saying "Yes, ma'am" to the judge before she held him without bond.

An interesting little factoid that kind of got buried in the news, is that he apparently was able escape the crime scene and make it several miles away before they found him. Apparently he ditched his guns and blended in with the crowd of students, and snuck his way out of the building past the police... one girl, a fellow student actually said to him: "Wow, I thought it was you who were the shooter." -- he just shrugged at her and moseyed on off into the parking lot. No remorse.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Can you believe this POS is already trying to wiggle his way out of the death penalty?

His female lawyer was just on the news saying how he's "deeply remorseful" and "sorry about what he did" and how he's just a troubled "child" who lost his way... how he took responsibility and confessed immediately.

He was all acting sullen with his head bowed down in court this morning, saying "Yes, ma'am" to the judge before she held him without bond.

An interesting little factoid that kind of got buried in the news, is that he apparently was able escape the crime scene and make it several miles away before they found him. Apparently he ditched his guns and blended in with the crowd of students, and snuck his way out of the building past the police... one girl, a fellow student actually said to him: "Wow, I thought it was you who were the shooter." -- he just shrugged at her and moseyed on off into the parking lot. No remorse.
    He's "remorseful" only because he got caught and has to face his accountability.

I'm surprised his lawyer hasn't tried to use the "insanity" plea.....that might be coming....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Heard this morning that there was an armed resource officer at the school but the sheriff giving the interview said the officer, "never encountered the shooter". That could be due to a number of reasons good and not so good.

With regards to a post about the Secret Service changing the school's security protocols recently AFAIK the Secret Service doesn't have anything to do with anything at any school unless the child of the Presidnt or VP attends that school and pretty sure that's not the case here.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

There's nothing remorseful about premeditated murder.

This lawyer needs shipped off to syria, maybe she can represent all those remorseful isis guys.
    Last edited by Helen Keller; 02-16-2018 at 07:04 AM.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

This lawyer needs shipped off to syria, maybe she can represent all those remorseful isis guys.
    Lawyers = Liars. It's what they do for a living.

Armed Resource Officer, yeah one in a sprawling campus of buildings that houses almost 3,000 students. Multiple doors and windows, literally a hundred points of entry and exit. This is why only 1 or 2 or even 3 armed guards is not ever going to work on this kind of School design. They need to put a Wall up around it that can't be climbed over or shot through. Then put in one or two defined points of entry egress with metal detectors and put the guards there. I also hear he Ubered to the school paid and got out. Lastly, didn't take any time at all for the fake news to start flowing to make it a multiple shooter conspiracy thing and have it posted here. More Fake News and people that can't tell fake from real.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Lawyers = Liars. It's what they do for a living.

Armed Resource Officer, yeah one in a sprawling campus of buildings that houses almost 3,000 students. Multiple doors and windows, literally a hundred points of entry and exit. This is why only 1 or 2 or even 3 armed guards is not ever going to work on this kind of School design. They need to put a Wall up around it that can't be climbed over or shot through. Then put in one or two defined points of entry egress with metal detectors and put the guards there. I also hear he Ubered to the school paid and got out. Lastly, didn't take any time at all for the fake news to start flowing to make it a multiple shooter conspiracy thing and have it posted here. More Fake News and people that can't tell fake from real.
    Liberals would never stand for that. If they let a wall like that be built, and it worked keeping everyone there safe, then it would prove the point that Trump's Wall would work, too. They can't have something built that will work if it goes against their agenda. The Libs don't really care about anyone's safety, except when it can be used to further their encroachment into our rights and liberties.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

I don't fault the lawyer, it's his or her job to represent the client. That's the system the founders setup for a good reason. To the other posts, I don't give a flying fuck if he\'s the most remorseful soul on earth. When you kill 17 people, you deserve a quick trial, quick appeals and a public hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I don't fault the lawyer, it's his or her job to represent the client. That's the system the founders setup for a good reason. To the other posts, I don't give a flying fuck if he\'s the most remorseful soul on earth. When you kill 17 people, you deserve a quick trial, quick appeals and a public hanging.
    Well put ... or, instead of hanging ... Let any of the survivors that want to take a non-lethal shot at him with an AR ... Eventually (30-40) non-lethal shots in the arms, legs and eventually stomach ... will be lethal, and he dies a long painful and agonizing death. And if he needs doctors to keep him alive until everyone had gotten their shot, so be it.

Then publicize his death, every shot, publicize it as much as the media covered his murderous rampage of 17 people ... let everyone know that this is what happens to you when you do such a heinous act.

FYI, I have 4 kids, my last is a 17 year old daughter is a junior in high school, I also have 6 grandkids, most of which are in school so I have strong feelings about this and disarming law abiding citizens isn't the answer.

I'm glad he survived, but its going to cost the taxpayers millions ... just like the Colorado theater shooter.
    Last edited by kimberkid; 02-16-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Thoughts:

1. First and foremost, we need to secure schools. They are known, repeat targets of nutjobs (not Islamic terrorists, in the US at least so far). My local county office building has more security than every school in the county. There was a cop on duty at Columbine and a copy on duty at this school in Florida. Teachers with CWP should be allowed to carry at school.

2. I fully believe in due process. But we need to be able to lawfully adjudicate people as mental defectives faster and easier. This guy should have been involuntarily institutionalized.

And then there is this report where a student says there were more than one shooter present.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/second-sh...t-heard-shots/
    the above url has links to working interview vids

What’s more, according to Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, to ‘protect’ the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, an armed officer was on campus as the shooting began. However, according to Israel, the officer never encountered the suspect. Exactly how a police officer, who was already on the scene and whose job was to protect the students, was unable to even encounter the shooter remains a mystery.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/armed-cop...tered-suspect/
    yep, nothing out of the ordinary here, happens at shootings every day

STUNNING! ADL and AP Used Larper on 4Chan as Source to Push Nikolas Cruz White Supremacist Conspiracy
    Earlier today, the Anti-Defamation League and Associated Press reported Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School gunman Nikolas Cruz was a member of the Republic of Florida Militia, a white nationalist group seeking “to create a “white ethnostate” out of Florida.”
    Later in the day — Tallahassee law enforcement says they have not found any ties between Cruz and the group.
    It was a all a far left media conspiracy.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...st-conspiracy/

DNC Fundraises Off Florida Slaughter
    On Thursday, the DNC blasted out an email, signed by DNC Chair Tom Perez asking people to sign a petition, which states, “Tell Congress: Take Action to Prevent Gun Violence”.
    Any individual who fills out their name, email address and zip code is prompted to a donation page asking for money.
    “Chip in to help Democrats take on the gun lobby” is splashed in big blue letters at the top of the donation page.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ida-slaughter/

Police Say NO TIES Found Between White Nationalist Group & High School Gunman Nikolas Cruz
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-nikolas-cruz/

killary and the pizzagate crowd must be breathing a sigh of relief now the attention is off them and on to another horro
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Thoughts:

1. First and foremost, we need to secure schools. They are known, repeat targets of nutjobs (not Islamic terrorists, in the US at least so far). My local county office building has more security than every school in the county. There was a cop on duty at Columbine and a copy on duty at this school in Florida. Teachers with CWP should be allowed to carry at school.

2. I fully believe in due process. But we need to be able to lawfully adjudicate people as mental defectives faster and easier. This guy should have been involuntarily institutionalized.
    Who will say you are nuts? The same ones that said if you do not manage your money you loose your rights?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Fuck em this is what you get when you do not raise children and they get mad at facebook.

Cant tell us what is happening but we can watch an oj drive of a ambulance.

This is what you get when you have "zero tolerance policies" in schools.

The school bully picks on the kid incessantly (and somehow never seems to get caught).

The harassment continues, then finally the kid can't take it anymore, steals dad's gun and gets payback.

Did the kid have "psychological problems"? Was the kid a nutjob? Did he need "help" or "drugs"?

NO! He was a normal boy who was denied what every normal boy needs to do sooner or later: STAND UP TO THE BULLY.

As long as we have "zero tolerance", we will have school shootings. Simple as that.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

looking more and more like the fbi fucked up again.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

He's got those crazy eyes...
    You're full of shit. He is a normal kid who is a victim of school zero tolerance policies. Bully picked on him until he snapped (and due to "zero tolerance" was unable to "legally" stand up for himself). Almost guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Wierd haircut and slightly malformed facial features like he's got to many chromosomes

Are you a PhD or an MD? How about a degree in Nazi anthropometry?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You're full of shit. He is a normal kid who is a victim of school zero tolerance policies. Bully picked on him until he snapped (and due to "zero tolerance" was unable to "legally" stand up for himself). Almost guaranteed.
    He was mentally ill, Krup.

Now breaking:

Suspected school shooter says attack was instructed by ‘demons’

The deranged gunman who allegedly killed 17 people at his former South Florida school told investigators that “demons” told him how to unleash the massacre, according to a report.

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that Nikolas Cruz, 19, said the voices in his head gave him instructions on how to carry out the attack at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/suspec...ted-by-demons/

He was suffering from the schizophrenia... crazy as a loon.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast