I'm calling bullshit on that story
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I get the feeling like sorros has opened his checkbook again
    Yup.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Same old story.

I find the inaccuracies in the report as a dead give away that this is a hoax. Ar57 it is not. Guys name is Ben Dickman. Say that fast and you get bent dick man.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 02-20-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    With talk about students walking out of high school, I have a response I would like to see. Since school districts have mandatory minimum number of days for graduation, any student that misses a day and there are outside protests would have to not only produce an actual doctor's statement that the student could not attend, but a verifiable diagnosis statement.

And student missing school due to protests will be suspended one day more than the maximum number that would keep them from graduating. That student would then be required to repeat the grade not finished the next year.

Parents should also be brought up on charges of neglect even if it means 100 parents per prison cell during processing.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I'm beginning to think this is all false-flaggery to distract us from what's been going behind the scenes.

I believe this Hogg character has been correctly outed as a phony crisis actor:

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Here's another - He's a Pedosta flunky!
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I'm beginning to think this is all false-flaggery to distract us from what's been going behind the scenes.

He looks like a weirdo. Kinda like the kind that shoots up schools.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

He was on fox 15 minutes ago........
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

“These photos were taken over the weekend on the set of an interview taped for broadcast Monday morning,” Taylor wrote.
    “This means the students were only three or four days out from surviving a massacre in their school. In just a few days they have become celebrated heroes of the anti-Trump resistance and are acting and being feted like rock stars.”
    https://www.intellihub.com/brian-hog...omed-by-media/

AR-15 Sales Up 30% in Florida as Democrats Continue Push for Gun Ban
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-push-gun-ban/

Brian Hogg appeared on CBS 6 months ago, appears to be groomed by media
    In what can only be described as outright strange, David Hogg, a survivor of the Florida mass shooting who has quickly risen to prominence as a mainstream media promoted anti-gun activist, actually appeared in a CBS Los Angeles news report six months ago!
    https://www.intellihub.com/brian-hog...omed-by-media/

Parkland High School Teen Activist Says NRA Members Are Child Murderers – And If You Oppose Him You Hate ChildrenBehind the teenagers, working as the string-pullers, are the same people behind the Women’s March. They are vehemently anti-gun, anti-American, and anti-Trump – this is part of their sales pitch.
    On March 14th, 2018, the largest of these groups, #Enough National School Walkout, is planning a 17-minute walk out and moment of silence scheduled for 10 AM across all time zones. Backing them are the folks behind Rock the Vote, Teen Vogue, Peace First, Rise To Run, The Gathering for Justice, and Justice League NYC.
    The major force behind this walkout event is the radical far-left organization Women’s March Youth Empower. The leaders of this group are Ziad Ahmed, the youth advisor, Hannah Rosenzweig, Adam Jacobs, and Jackson Hyland Lipski. They are explicitly political in their messaging and aggressive in their stance.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...hate-children/

Exclusive: Soros-Linked Organizers of “Women’s March” Selected Anti-Trump Kids to Be Face of Parkland Tragedy – And Excluded Pro-Trump Kids
    by Lucian Wintrich 604 Comments
    Following the recent Parkland shooting, a number of “movements” and activist groups popped up, and the standout similarity across all of them is that they’re fronted by teenagers.
    NOTE: at the request of the parent, we are keeping some information anonymous at this time.
    This afternoon, the Gateway Pundit received a tip from a father of one of the Parkland school shooter survivors. Concerned and enraged, he confirmed what Gateway Pundit previously reported: these children are being used as political tools by the far left to further anti-Conservative rhetoric and an anti-gun agenda. The students at the forefront of this agenda were all peers of his child, they were all members of the same drama club at their high school. This fact was verified and confirmed by Buzzfeed who sent a reporter to visit the student activists at their “command center” at one of their homes. Buzzfeed reported on, but left unexplored, the fact that these students are theater-trained:
    “The group, who mostly know each other from the school’s theater program, began their efforts in a scattered way in the chaotic aftermath of Wednesday’s horror.”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ping-parkland/

Witness: Teacher Caught Telling Parkland Students to Attend Anti-Second Amendment Rally
    Former NY police officer and Rebel Media reporter, John Cardillo attended the Parkland shooting memorial this week.
    Cardillo said he witnessed media malpractice from CNN especially; CNN was shoving cameras in people’s faces who were mourning the hardest.
    John Cardillo also said a teacher named Sarah Lerner was text messaging students on their personal cell phones encouraging them to attend an anti-gun rally in Coral Springs, FL hosted by ‘Every Town for Gun Safety’, a radical, left-wing organization funded by Michael Bloomberg.
    Many students also told Cardillo that they are pro-second amendment, however; the media (CNN) is only focusing on gun control and students who are against the second amendment.
    Students also said they wished the media would stop politicizing the tragedy.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...endment-rally/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

"People think that I am an actor... I witnessed this event. Why are you guys doing this to me?"
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

"People think that I am an actor... I witnessed this event. Why are you guys doing this to me?"
    Maybe it has something to do with him being in two different locations for two different shootings and still "surviving....."

We could ask a similar questions, "Why are you acting like you were at Stoneman Douglas HS?," "Why were you in Los Angeles in 2017 stating you "survived" that shooting?"

Stay away from Hogg. He seems to attract shooters everywhere he goes.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with him being in two different locations for two different shootings and still "surviving....."

We could ask a similar questions, "Why are you acting like you were at Stoneman Douglas HS?," "Why were you in Los Angeles in 2017 stating you "survived" that shooting?"

Stay away from Hogg. He seems to attract shooters everywhere he goes.....
    Where was the second shooting? In the CBS footage he was in California, probably on vacation and filmed an argument between his friend and a lifeguard. I guess you could say he survived the argument but there was no shooting.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Where was the second shooting? In the CBS footage he was in California, probably on vacation and filmed an argument between his friend and a lifeguard. I guess you could say he survived the argument but there was no shooting.
    My bad, on the second "shooting."

Freedom isn't free.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    His family moved from Commiefornia in 2014 say the source I read on Fox News On Line. Still he looks like a pole smoker to me.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    His family moved from Commiefornia in 2014 say the source I read on Fox News On Line. Still he looks like a pole smoker to me.
    Yeah, when I first saw him on TV I was thinking he might be a turd burglar.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

“All of this surprised us because, as you will remember, it was just a few days ago that CNN was declaring that anyone who questioned the integrity of Parkland survivors–and Colton Haab is one of them–is a monster guilty of the most severe kind of moral crime.”
    “And yet, CNN is doing the very same thing right now, questioning the integrity of a survivor because it suits them. So there is some irony there. But there is also the large and we think more important question of what’s actually true. This is journalism. We don’t know what’s actually true. So, we’re going to do our best to find out and we will tell you if we do.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/24/co...-cnn-timeline/

David Hogg Unleashes Boycott Rampage After Twitter Threatens to Ban Anyone ‘Targeting’ Parkland Students or ‘Topics They Are Raising’
    On Wednesday, Twitter Safety released a statement regarding the Parkland students. Anyone ‘harassing’ (disagreeing with) the students will be banned.
    Twitter also said something very interesting. They are using ‘anti-abuse tools to weed out malicious automation around these individuals and the topics they are raising.’
    In other words, if you dare question or refute anything these teenagers say, you risk being banned from the platform. These teenagers are royalty. How dare you question their wisdom.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...opics-raising/

Were the Three Broward County Deputees Outside the School Shooting Given a Stand-Down Order?
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...n-stand-order/

Star Tripping Stoneman Douglas Shooting Survivors Rock Out Backstage at Ellen Show
    Glee: The High School Massacre: ‘You just buried your friends, what are you going to do now?’ ‘We’re going on the Ellen Show!’
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ge-ellen-show/

Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter’s bullet: ‘Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’
    How does the purported shooter exit his Uber ride, put on full body dress, helmet, assemble his rifle, load it and start firing at targets within two minutes?
    https://www.intellihub.com/teacher-g...r-seen-before/

Florida Student: Police Firing Blanks Before School Shooting
    Consider that if police were onsite conducting a shooting drill, then why were they not able to deal with the shooter appropriately
    https://freedomoutpost.com/florida-s...hool-shooting/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Parkland Shooting: Emergency Responders Were Told to Wait Outside as Students Were Dying inside School
    ** Not only did the armed guard cower under the staircase.
    ** Not only did Broward County deputies wait outside.
    ** And emergency responders were told to wait outside while children were dying.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...tudents-dying/

David Hogg Asks Fake News Legend Dan Rather For Career Advice Live On CNN
    Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor and gun control activist David Hogg and disgraced anchor Dan Rather joined CNN’s ‘Reliable Sources’ with host Brian Stelter Sunday.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ive-cnn-video/

Nezar Hamze is not only a Broward County Deputy Sheriff, he is also CEO and Regional Operations Director for the Florida chapter of CAIR (Council on Islamic Relations), an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...mmunity-video/

Parkland Survivor David Hogg Blames Gov. Scott For Cowardly Deputy
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/26/da...es-rick-scott/

Exposing Parkland ‘Shooting’ Crisis Actor David Hogg gets you 3 Day Suspension From Facebook
    Just presenting a Video showing David Hogg and fellow actors recording on a Cell Phone an Anti Gun message during the ‘Actual Shooting’, while they were whispering and ‘hiding’ in lock-down, is enough to get a 3 days suspension from Face-it-facebook-is-working-for-the-enemy (Facebook) —
    https://thegovernmentrag.wordpress.c...k-jack-mullen/

"Never Seen Such A Large Crowd": Record Numbers Flock To Florida Gun Show After Shooting;
    A record number of firearms enthusiasts made their way to the Florida State Fairgrounds this weekend to attend the Florida Gun Show, amid a fierce national debate over gun rights following the Valentine's Day massacre at Stoneman Douglas high school in Parkland, Florida.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...after-shooting

This particular event stands out due to all the laughing and smiling by the main students being promoted as angry anti-gun advocates by the media. It is notable that the mainstream media has quickly embraced a few specific personalities in regards to the Parkland school shooting event. Keep in mind that this is the same media that openly promotes wars overseas and even support for cloaked terrorist groups such as the White Helmets in Syria. Thus, they should always be watched with a skeptical eye as they often misreport the truth and rely on triggering an emotional response from their audience.
    https://steemit.com/news/@clarityofs...bruary-14-2018

Questions Emerge Over Florida Shooter's "Full Metal Garb"
    Just as we saw with the massacre in Las Vegas, a number of questions and inconsistencies have arisen following the Parkland High School shooting.
    As Intellhub's Shepard Ambellas reports, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher Stacy Lippel was grazed by a hot bullet which left the chamber of the shooter’s gun as she closed the door to her classroom after letting a number of students file into what would presumably be safety. However, nothing could have prepared the teacher for what she was to witness next.
    “I suddenly saw the shooter about twenty feet in front of me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway, just a barrage of bullets, and I’m staring at him thinking why are the police here,this is strange because he’s in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before,” Lippel told Good Morning America last Wednesday.
    Police maintain the suspect Nikolas Cruz arrived via an Uber ride at 2:19 p.m. and initiated his attack within 1 minute. If true, that would mean that Cruz would have had to suit up into full metal body armor, put on a full helmet and the whole nine yards, all the while assembling an AR-15 rifle which was purportedly packed into a duffel bag with a number of fully-loaded magazines.
    An affidavit filed by the Broward County Sheriff states: “Cruz stated that he was the gunman who entered the school campus armed with an AR-15 and began shooting students that he saw in the hallways and on the school grounds. Cruz stated that he brought additional loaded magazines to the school campus and kept them hidden in a backpack until he got on campus to begin his assault.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ull-metal-garb

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Every time I see this pole smoker I want to punch the shit out of this clown.

When Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel Was Accused of Corruption, He Responded: 'Lions Don't Care About the Opinions of Sheep'
    Israel reportedly hired his political supporters to do outreach for the police.
    https://reason.com/blog/2018/02/23/b...tt-israel-accu

David Hogg Attacks President Trump as Draft Evader
    In the midst of a heady whirlwind New York media tour that has seen him appear in the past three days on ABC, and several CNN and MSNBC interview shows, school shooting survivor David Hogg, a 17 year-old senior, took time out Monday night to attack President Donald Trump for allegedly evading the draft during the Vietnam War in the 1960s.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-draft-evader/

On Monday, Fox News host Laura Ingraham revealed in an exclusive that Broward County Sheriff's Deputies were supposedly told not to enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School unless they had body cameras on, which they did not have.
    Ingraham also revealed that police "lost radio transmissions" during the shooting, which also happened at the mass shooting at Fort Lauderdale airport shooting last year, which is also in Broward County.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27602...-ryan-saavedra

David Hogg, the latest poster boy for gun control since the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, wreaks with government sponsorship in every way possible from appearing in an initial interview flubbing his scripted lines to seemingly organizing, on his own, anti-gun rallies by students across the country. The biggest question is, how did David Hogg have a script ready to read directly after the shooting? This fact clearly shows he knew beforehand that this incident was going to happen.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/truth-dav...ooting-agenda/

Did Anyone Else See Nikolas Cruz In "Full Metal Garb" Complete With Helmet, Face Mask & Bulletproof Armor?
    Finally, there is a teacher who says that she hurried students into her classroom and was 20 feet from the shooter on the third floor and that he was dressed
    "in 'full metal garb' complete with helmet, face mask and bulletproof armor."
    https://freedomoutpost.com/anyone-el...etproof-armor/
    yet his arrest pics show him in street clothes, laying at the feet of officers

Parkland teacher: ‘I assumed that it was a code red drill because they had told us earlier in the day that they were going to be having a code red drill using blanks’
    Another teacher comes forward, says, a ‘Code Red drill’ went live. Did police accidentally load live ammo into the active shooter’s magazines instead of blanks? Who was the real shooter? Where is the video footage?

https://www.intellihub.com/parkland-...-drill-blanks/

News agencies sue for Parkland school shooting video footage captured on cameras outside school but not inside
    Why would media companies not want to see footage from inside of the school, footage that would presumable show a heavily-cladded gunman wearing full body dress?

https://www.intellihub.com/news-agen...ut-not-inside/

Kyle Kashuv is a Republican student from Parkland that has been speaking out about the tragic shooting at his high school last week. In an interview with The Gateway Pundit on Monday evening, he stated that his right-wing views have led to him being “hated” by his fellow students and labeled an “enemy of the movement.”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...vement-pro-2a/

As with many other events, something stinks here.....

Freedom isn't free.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast