Thread: Teachers are now defenseless in California!

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Teachers are now defenseless in California!

GUN CONTROL IDIOT, JERRY BROWN, SIGNS BILL MAKING IT ILLEGAL TO STOP A SCHOOL SHOOTING WITH A GUN

http://tribunistdaily.com/index.php/...-with-a-gun-2/

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If this isn't proof that Liberals/Dimocrats suffer from mental deficiency, then nothing will prove it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    If this isn't proof that Liberals/Dimocrats suffer from mental deficiency, then nothing will prove it.
    Brown is a liberals liberal, when he got elected a lot of Democrat gun owners tried convincing me he was a moderate, his actions show he is nothing but a party line towing leftist

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    He is insane and this move proves it.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    His nick-name "Moonbat" didn't come about for nothing.

Well, as the old saying goes: "Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six."

I'd like to think a jury (even in Kalifornia) would never unanimously vote to convict someone who used a gun to stop a massacre from taking place, if the state was even crazy enough to actually press charges in the first place...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Seems like California is becoming Great Britain. If you use violence to stop violence you will be charged with a more serious crime than the actual criminal.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Well, as the old saying goes: "Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six."

I'd like to think a jury (even in Kalifornia) would never unanimously vote to convict someone who used a gun to stop a massacre from taking place, if the state was even crazy enough to actually press charges in the first place...
    This is California. Not only has that ship sailed, it sank.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Doesn't Jerry Brown need to be arrested then? That bill is aimed at people “using force or the threat of force to interfere with another person’s free exercise of any constitutional right because of the other person’s race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.”

Moonbeam and McCarty need to be removed from office and tested for mental illness, then placed in a ward for the criminally insane.

I hope that if CA has another school shooting in any of those 5 counties that were going to let their teachers, with CCW certification, carry on campus, that the parents of the kids killed, or wounded, sue the state into bankruptcy so deep they can never come out.

Is there a section, in the Constitution, where other states can force another state to secede?

The is the danger of allowing the mentally insane to enter government positions. They should be institutionalized.

Freedom isn't free.