Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh man the GUN BAN hysteria is going into overdrive......

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    There's not going to be an assault weapons ban until at least the dems get back in control. Worse case scenario, background checks get worse, age to buy rifles raises to 21, and bump stocks get banned. WORST CASE.
    Pretty much what I was thinking too. I'm hoping that the BGC gets more detailed or more info is added and not "worse" as in universal checks on private sales/transfers. I also don't want a waiting period for purchases which I heard mentioned yesterday. i don't believe any of these shooters, ever, committed their crimes less than several months after the gun purchase.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    There's not going to be an assault weapons ban until at least the dems get back in control. Worse case scenario, background checks get worse, age to buy rifles raises to 21, and bump stocks get banned. WORST CASE.
    They were in control for a solid 2 years and did nothing, scared.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    They put armed guards everywhere, but refuse to put them on or in Schools. I think they've been doing this on purpose hoping to get enough body count hysteria to go for the 2nd Amendment. If they had fixed the school thing after Columbine we wouldn't be talking about this now.
    BINGO!!!!! We have a winner! I've been telling my wife the same thing, they want these deaths to push the agenda toward disarmament. Everything of value is protected by men on the premises with guns except our kids. Who do they call when the SHTF? Men and women with guns. They are minutes away when seconds count when it comes to our kids and they don't care to solve the issue.

Today on Rush someone called with a common sense idea about have a police sub station right in the school, I like to see this explored as a possible solution, what do you think ?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Today on Rush someone called with a common sense idea about have a police sub station right in the school, I like to see this explored as a possible solution, what do you think ?
    Sounds good as long as they can't lock themselves in barricaded behind their desks. This is in reference to the newest revelations that possibly up to 3 more Deputies were outside the school guns drawn and to afraid to go in and confront the shooter and save those kids and teachers lives. Just fucking useless cunts with guns!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    just stop looking at it. they will spin in circles until they get tired again. just like every other time. you guys are getting worked up over nothing.
    I sure hope you are right.

Before the Clinton AWB went into effect, I bought a Norinco Natl. Match AK (receiver is milled, not stamped) at the local gun show. I have added a number of magazines and ammo (spam cans) over the years as the gun only came with three 5-rounders. I have four 40-rd. magazines and two 75-rd. drum magazines and all are loaded with mixed ammo. By that I mean milsurp HP and FMJ but also some American PSPs and I've put about 2K rounds through it. The manual that came with the gun says the service life of the barrel is only about 6K rds. I guess the barrel isn't as hard a steel as hunting rifles.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Some of the gun businesses I know (friends of mine) are getting death threats via their public business phone lines and email

I find it, again , ironic that libtards who have NO GUNS are threatening people with guns, with death and violence. However, one should not take those threats lightly. Any libtard can throw a molotov Cocktail at your home or business

Suburban Chicago sportsman's show won't allow AR-15s
    http://herald-review.com/news/state-...e2c681f20.html
    WHEATON, Ill. (AP) — A group holding a sportsman's show this weekend at the DuPage County Fairgrounds has agreed not to raffle off or sell any AR-15 semi-automatic weapons.

The Naperville Sun reports that the Pioneer Valley Sportsman's Association has also agreed to prevent vendors from selling bump stocks or any other attachments that make semi-automatic weapon shoot faster.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It’s chicago therefore not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Sounds good as long as they can't lock themselves in barricaded behind their desks. This is in reference to the newest revelations that possibly up to 3 more Deputies were outside the school guns drawn and to afraid to go in and confront the shooter and save those kids and teachers lives. Just fucking useless cunts with guns!
    I won't agree totally here, There are plenty of brave police and sheriff's deputies,, But if this were facebook, I'd like the post for the first two sentences.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 02-28-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Some of the gun businesses I know (friends of mine) are getting death threats via their public business phone lines and email

I find it, again , ironic that libtards who have NO GUNS are threatening people with guns, with death and violence. However, one should not take those threats lightly. Any libtard can throw a molotov Cocktail at your home or business
    Par for the course, which group threatens and stifles free speech all the time with violence and riots? At this point, bring on the civil war you libtards want. And I sure hope the Democrats across the nation run on gun control in the midterms.........

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Looks like he's where he belongs....in a detention camp.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    WHY THE FUCK is the media treating him like some sort of super star? After his terrible lack of respect to Rubio, I have nothing but contempt for him.

You don't have to like Rubio to hate the total disrespect this KID showed him at that terrible CNN Town hall lynching......

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    WHY THE FUCK is the media treating him like some sort of super star? After his terrible lack of respect to Rubio, I have nothing but contempt for him.

You don't have to like Rubio to hate the total disrespect this KID showed him at that terrible CNN Town hall lynching......
    Because he is their new champion. He survived the shooting, is young enough to be totally influenced and instructed, and he is more than willing to enter the spotlight on their side of "common sense gun laws."

Since he is young and a "survivor," he is above reproach and they're going all out to condemn anyone who has the unmitigated gall to call him out and question his motives. He's above reproach.

That's why he's so popular with them. He's their new flagship poster boy.

Remember, the very same ones who are promoting him are the ones who promoted Hitlary (and that worked out so well for them)......

People are starting to see what's really going on and are taking a step back and reassessing their original thoughts on this event. The Neo-Communist Party is going to push this so hard it's, ultimately, going to backfire on them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Because he is their new champion. He survived the shooting, is young enough to be totally influenced and instructed, and he is more than willing to enter the spotlight on their side of "common sense gun laws."

Since he is young and a "survivor," he is above reproach and they're going all out to condemn anyone who has the unmitigated gall to call him out and question his motives. He's above reproach.

That's why he's so popular with them. He's their new flagship poster boy.

Remember, the very same ones who are promoting him are the ones who promoted Hitlary (and that worked out so well for them)......

People are starting to see what's really going on and are taking a step back and reassessing their original thoughts on this event. The Neo-Communist Party is going to push this so hard it's, ultimately, going to backfire on them.
    I've heard people call him 'the Democrat's 2018 version of Cindy Sheehan for Gun control" LOL

Look how they discarded HER after her usefulness was over......

Can't be - there is no razor wire at the top of that chain link fence.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12