Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh man the GUN BAN hysteria is going into overdrive......

Oh man the GUN BAN hysteria is going into overdrive......

How are you guys handling all the rampant STUPIDITY and LIES??

Seen it. dems using bots...the left has taken over.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Rent a mob, tired of the nonstop bullshit from the left, silent majority will eventually get tired of this shit.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

They're taking stupidity and lying into overdrive. They can smell blood.....

The only way to stop this would be for Trump to say, "no."

They've got the situation they were looking to exploit, they have money coming in, they have their unwitting pawns following their lead, and they have all their actors in place. It's worked in the past, they're planning on it working this time, too.

Everything, since the shooting, has been staged and choreographed. Goebbels would be proud.....
    Last edited by alismith; 02-21-2018 at 09:23 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

You say proud? Hell they are teaching the boy. In an information era and to still be able with
    outright lies that are not spoken of....

be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

They put armed guards everywhere, but refuse to put them on or in Schools. I think they've been doing this on purpose hoping to get enough body count hysteria to go for the 2nd Amendment. If they had fixed the school thing after Columbine we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Dimocrats never solve any problems. They don't want to. They foster and feed off "victim mentality."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Heard the one girl from the school shooting talking about no one should be able to walk in and buy an AR-15 for $130.00. Not sure where she's shopping but I'll take 10. Another guy was talking about how MD doesn't have school shootings because they banned assault weapons. Far as I can tell MD banned new purchases in 2013 but the countless thousands of "assault weapons" already owned are still there, they didn't just disappear. I'd say they haven't had a school shooting because they just haven't had one. Nothing to do with a ban.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Low info people and they are NEVER called on it. That is the deal if it fits what the msm wants to hear,
    well you are gtg.

be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

They don't want it to end...it's exactly what they want.

The MSM is more than willing to give these losers their 15 minutes of fame and shine the limelight on their evil deeds. Gee do you think making these clowns stars on TV might encourage copycat behavior???

But hey it's a win-win situation for the MSM. Not only do they peddle their papers and up their viewership and click counts, but they can also push their political agenda.

And people actually wonder why these things keep happening.....lets make media stars out of psychotic killers. The higher the body-count the more famous you'll be.

But of course no one would even think of blaming the MSM for encouraging these massacres....it's the gun that's to blame.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    ...it's the gun that's to blame.
    moreso, its the GUNOWNERS who they want to punish, imprison and control.......

The good news is the American gun owners just got woken up.
    Too many were asleep and assuming that we were safe, and too many were were figuring not to vote this fall.
    The Left and the Press (I repeat myself) are showcasing exactly why we need vote.

A lot of non political gun owners and just ordinary Americans are getting an education on what the left really wants.
    Most Americans do not support ending the 2nd Amendment and agree that we should be allowed to own firearms.

The Left and Press very much do not like that and as usual, are hammering it home how much they are against not just the 2nd but the entire Constitution, except of course, for the rights they like.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/u...-shooting.html
    FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The only armed security guard on campus during a deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school last week “never went in” to a building to try to take down the shooting suspect, Sheriff Scott Israel of Broward County said at a news conference on Thursday.

Scot Peterson, a sheriff’s deputy, resigned on Thursday after Mr. Israel placed him under an internal affairs investigation for failing to meet the standards of the sheriff’s office.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

How am I handling it? Bought another AR that way if they get super expensive, I already have two. :-) Going to buy pmags this weekend at the gun show also.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnetadmin View Post
    How am I handling it? Bought another AR that way if they get super expensive, I already have two. :-) Going to buy pmags this weekend at the gun show also.
    I'm sure you won't be the only one doing this.....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm sure you won't be the only one doing this.....
    I'm sure of it. I have plenty of the aluminum mags but..dont really like them that much.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/u...-shooting.html
    FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — The only armed security guard on campus during a deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school last week “never went in” to a building to try to take down the shooting suspect, Sheriff Scott Israel of Broward County said at a news conference on Thursday.

Scot Peterson, a sheriff’s deputy, resigned on Thursday after Mr. Israel placed him under an internal affairs investigation for failing to meet the standards of the sheriff’s office.
    The nytimes is only good for cover in cold weather. What does failed to meet standards mean?

be the heat..

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

just stop looking at it. they will spin in circles until they get tired again. just like every other time. you guys are getting worked up over nothing.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnetadmin View Post
    I'm sure of it. I have plenty of the aluminum mags but..dont really like them that much.
    I have plenty of 5.56 mags, but need a few 7.62x39 mags for my other AR. I'll try and pick up a few this weekend.
    Last edited by alismith; 02-23-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Freedom isn't free.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

There's not going to be an assault weapons ban until at least the dems get back in control. Worse case scenario, background checks get worse, age to buy rifles raises to 21, and bump stocks get banned. WORST CASE.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast