Thread: soy face

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

soy face

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    I'm sorry, but Soy Milk is just the way regular milk introduces itself in Spanish.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I believe this. Something is definitely softening up Western men.

When you start reading ingredients of food stuffs, you will notice soy has been added to a lot of food for no reason.

I think its on purpose to feminize the American male. I have noticed it since the early 90's and look what we have now.
    If the average male child born in the mid 90's has been eating soy all his life in everything from potato chips to McDonalds what is he going to grow to be other than a feminized male. For the most part he cannot help it, its literally in his blood to be a pansy. Mix this up with the liberal teachings in high school and college and these kids are just females with dicks.

On a side note. "There is no such thing as Chicks-With-Dicks, just Guys-With-Boobs".... Said in a movie but cannot remember which.

BISHOP

I have a vague memory from several years ago that talked about all of the products we were eating that had "soy products" in them. They were worried that the soy was causing altered hormone levels in males because the soy broke down and released chemical precursors into the body that acted like estrogen, that female hormone.

Could that be why so many "men" seem to be turning into a lot of "pussies" over the last few years?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

YES!!!!!!!
    Add to that these pussies keep ordering their coffee with SOY milk.

​BISHOP

Of course he's talking about OVERDOING IT with Soy products. Soy itself is NOT like estrogen pills. But too much of it and processed the way these companies make it alters the chemical composition.

Soy has been a part of many cultural foods for years, but only as a small supplement, NOT as a substitute for everything. A third of the world's population eats foods made from the soy bean. Soy sauce is common, but again, it's in small quantities. Not massive overdosing like these idiots.

I'll still eat my international cuisine with NO FEAR of turning into a cuck. I'd have to up my intake of Soy about 1000% to match these idiots ...

This story reminds me of something about tea tree oil making men grow titties. Come to think of it, perhaps tea tree oil would be the natural way towards breast enhancement sans the brutal surgery?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This story reminds me of something about tea tree oil making men grow titties. Come to think of it, perhaps tea tree oil would be the natural way towards breast enhancement sans the brutal surgery?
    Yeah but they wouldn't look quite as bichin'. A teeny little surgical procedure makes them look incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Yeah but they wouldn't look quite as bichin'. A teeny little surgical procedure makes them look incredible.
    You do know why Russian and Eastern European Girls have such LARGE natural breasts right? Their Dairy industries allow their cows to have hormones that increase milk production. The long term effect had not been noted, UNTIL NOW.

Well, if you do talk your missus into regular tea tree oil breast massage, make sure you wear latex gloves so you don't grow titties yourself.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

SO small if a picture.

BISHOP

Do your google-fu and you find all kind of Michell OBammy d-k pics.
    There are few where she is sporting a real rager.
    I don’t think there is a single Obama camel toe pic on this planet.

BISHOP

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Do your google-fu and you find all kind of Michell OBammy d-k pics.
    There are few where she is sporting a real rager.
    I don’t think there is a single Obama camel toe pic on this planet.

BISHOP
    The mental image of that camel toe is enough to make me throw up a little in my mouth.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars