Thread: What has happened to everyones Avatars?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Question What has happened to everyones Avatars?

Some are there, but most folks have just a Red X instead of the Avatar Logo. Please advise? Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Would guess it is due to the site their avatar is stored on, not being processed by our new HTTPS settings.

By the way Paul, yours shows up.

Whut?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Yes but Nut, that is with the Black Background not the Blue and Grey. Mine does not show up on the Blue one. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Yes but Nut, that is with the Black Background not the Blue and Grey. Mine does not show up on the Blue one. Paul
    Funny because I don't use the black background style. Hurts my eyes. I use the blue/grey/ white version (default style) and I can wee your red and black eagle. That is an eagle isn't it?

Falcon?

oh cool...there's a moderators help desk. So whats the url you have your avatars at? If its at http gunsnet, update it to https gunsnet.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Hate to bring this back up, but my Avatar disappeared a week ago. It keeps going and coming back. why is this happening? Paul

Also! It does not matter what color I do the Site in, the Avatar just shows Hobe Sounds Avatar, and an X. I hope you all did not switch to a Windows 10 System that causes this, I am and will continue to use Windows 7 Pro till I can't do so any more. Paul

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Paul, I run Windows 10 and see your avatar just fine.

Hobe Avatar.PNG

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Thanks for checking, I guess later on I will try to reload it, as right now no matter what Color I use for the Forums, Only Ak Nuts Avatar is showing up! don't ask me how or why? Even yours is gone! It must be connected to when the Site was off line for awhile. I am just glad it is back up. maybe it will come back on its own. Still it is strange how Some can see it , and I can't. Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Thanks for checking, I guess later on I will try to reload it, as right now no matter what Color I use for the Forums, Only Ak Nuts Avatar is showing up! don't ask me how or why? Even yours is gone! It must be connected to when the Site was off line for awhile. I am just glad it is back up. maybe it will come back on its own. Still it is strange how Some can see it , and I can't. Paul
    when its gone, right click, properties, paste it in this thread. I want to see where its trying to pull the image from. Its either going to work or it isnt.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.