Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White South African farmers to be removed from their land

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Agreed. Why are they still there is my only question? Are they expecting things to improve? At some point you just gotta go!
    I was thinking the same way. It's not like the anc isn't broadcasting their intentions for the white populace on tv or anything. I'm also thinking the same about Germany, France, and Italy. The difference being their own governments are betraying them and overtly aiding the invaders against the true citizens. AfD, the French equivalent, and the Italian are gaining ground and things may improve there but Sweden seems to be well past suicide and is now in rigor mortis.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Doctor's Prescription: An injection of Whites is needed in both Zimbabwe and South Africa. Followed by a daily cleansing of the ANC and associates.
    An daily injection of nerve gas is needed for the cleansing of ANC and other communists and their associates. Then far more superior cultures can colonize and make good use of the place.

But, since it's not likely to happen, we can just sit back and enjoy watching the bastards starve themselves to death.
    Last edited by stevelyn; 03-04-2018 at 04:19 AM.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Well when I was growing up (60's) we never mentioned africa. It was always there are starving
    kids in china.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

And after they get rid of all the white people that owned and operated the profitable productive farms there will be wide spread famine the likes that they can not imagine now.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    And after they get rid of all the white people that owned and operated the profitable productive farms there will be wide spread famine the likes that they can not imagine now.
    And we should let it take it's course, no aid. Where's all the boycott South Africa now? Amazing how racism only works one way for the left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12