Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White South African farmers to be removed from their land

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

White South African farmers to be removed from their land

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah I just saw that. I hope they can safely reach other countries to live. Also, I suspect even more Africans will starve. I sure wouldn't want to be a white person on that continent.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This move will turn SA into the newest Third World Shithole. Farms will become unproductive, businesses will collapse, banks will tank, tourism will stop, the diamond and gold industries will lose money, tribal warfare will become the norm, people will starve, and people's standard of living will drop.

There was a reason why the Afrikaans kept blacks out of positions of power and we're seeing the reason why now. This country will become the latest Zimbabwe.

No longer will SA be a world power, although a minor one. At best it will become a cesspool of hatred, violence, disease, and crime.

It's a shame....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

This has been going on for a while now, multiple white farm families have been raped/murdered by gangs. This just gives them official sanction. The farmers need to unass the area immediately, theirs is a cause well past lost. it will be the next Rhodesia.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This has been going on for a while now, multiple white farm families have been raped/murdered by gangs. This just gives them official sanction. The farmers need to unass the area immediately, theirs is a cause well past lost. it will be the next Rhodesia.
    Doctor's Prescription: An injection of Whites is needed in both Zimbabwe and South Africa. Followed by a daily cleansing of the ANC and associates.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Agreed. Why are they still there is my only question? Are they expecting things to improve? At some point you just gotta go!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

What the FUCK???????????

Mr Malema has been leading calls for land confiscation, forcing the ANC to follow suit out of fear of losing the support of poorer black voters. In 2016, he told supporters he was “not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now”.
    And, on that same site:

Sydney businessman heads to work in a suit, tie ... and six-inch high heels

THERE’S no doubt Ashley Maxwell-Lam is a stylish dresser. With his blue suit, paisley tie and sunnies he looks every inch the city slicker as he struts through Sydney’s CBD to his financial services job high in a harbour-view skyscraper.

But it’s when you look down that the eyebrows really go up. Because Mr Maxwell-Lam has ditched the standard men’s office brogue for something altogether unexpected: a pair of six-inch, black patent leather high heels.

“It’s fierce. No one expects to see a six-foot-tall man walking in six-inch stilettos.”

This is not a one-off for charity, or to coincide with Mardi Gras — this is his standard office attire.
    (click the link above for the rest)...

"Ashley" is a guy.... OK um a male.... no wait Ashley has Y chromosomes:

"Mr" Maxwell-Lam describes his look as “dapper feminine”. What kind of "Mister" could be caught dead describing himself as "feminine"?

WTF is going on in this world? Has some intergalactic virus infected mankind and collectively driven everyone bat-shit insane?

Almost makes me wish I never had kids... it seems criminal now to have brought three beautiful children into this insane world. What will it be like for them when they are 40...50...60? It scares me to death.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Yeah I just saw that. I hope they can safely reach other countries to live. Also, I suspect even more Africans will starve. I sure wouldn't want to be a white person on that continent.

The chimps are so happy.....

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

My fellow conservative whites slam me for my politically incorrect humor (thought crimes), meanwhile non-whites are using every method available to them to extract resources from whites, all while we tell ourselves "race is a social construct" and "we're all the same".
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Agreed. Why are they still there is my only question? Are they expecting things to improve? At some point you just gotta go!
    Where are they going to go? The Dutch won't take them back, and the US and western Europe want low IQ equatorial people from developing nations, not white people from highly developed industrialized societies (apartheid era South Africa in this case).
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Desi_bitch looks like a leftist male in drag. I guess there is something to that soy milk after all.

Freedom isn't free.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Where are they going to go? The Dutch won't take them back, and the US and western Europe want low IQ equatorial people from developing nations, not white people from highly developed industrialized societies (apartheid era South Africa in this case).
    How about Australia?

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/move...-to-australia/

There is always some place to go unless you're Richard Gere.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiIZLDeMOg0
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 03-03-2018 at 08:46 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Trump should bring them here.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Trump should bring them here.
    Yeah. If Leftists want illegals, then let's at least bring in some illegals, who will want to become citizens, and who will add to our culture and not tear it apart....or murder people, or plant bombs, or shoot up nightclubs, or rape, or add to other criminal activities.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yeah. If Leftists want illegals, then let's at least bring in some illegals, who will want to become citizens, and who will add to our culture and not tear it apart....or murder people, or plant bombs, or shoot up nightclubs, or rape, or add to other criminal activities.
    you know as well as I do that they only want the ones that will destroy whitey. that's why you will see them celebrating a white genocide in SA
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    you know as well as I do that they only want the ones that will destroy whitey. that's why you will see them celebrating a white genocide in SA
    Yup.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Meanwhile, back in Zimbabwe, the new leader is begging for white farmers to return.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Meanwhile, back in Zimbabwe, the new leader is begging for white farmers to return.
    I see a solution to the emigration problem already....

Freedom isn't free.

South Africa should have been a little more aggressive about supporting Southern Rhodesia. If my knowledge of history is correct South Africa sold out Rhodesia, no doubt striving for approval by the Brits and US. If so, the current situation is a case of chickens coming home to roost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast