Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine

A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.

White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated," the founders insist that "it's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC [queer persons of color]."

A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.

According to a Facebook event titled “Zine Release,” the magazine will be revealed on March 1 at La Botanica, which describes itself as “Texas' first vegan restaurant with a full bar and performance and event venue.”

"So you're saying that because segregation happened, it's fine to be racist against Whites?"

“Thursday at La Botanica from 8-11pm there will be the NWA Zine release party! This zine specifically features and promotes black and brown lgbtqa creatives,” the description states. “We hope to showcase our talent and create an open space for our voices to be heard.”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10580
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Well hell I do not like negros anyway.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Well, unless you're a white queer, it doesn't sound like you're missing out on much by not being able to attend that "Queer Persons of Color" group.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Could really care less. It's impact or lack of will be felt by no one of consequence.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post

White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated,"

just in case they need a co-signer.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

So what is going to be discussed in this much ballyhooed publication?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I just tore up my subscription check. Oh, well.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    So what is going to be discussed in this much ballyhooed publication?
    If it's for gays they'll probably be "spreading" something. Thinking cheeks mostly.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    If it's for gays they'll probably be "spreading" something. Thinking cheeks mostly.
    Black gays
    Probably a high capacity magazine
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post

White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated," the founders insist that "it's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC [queer persons of color]."

According to a Facebook event titled “Zine Release,” the magazine will be revealed on March 1 at La Botanica, which describes itself as “Texas' first vegan restaurant with a full bar and performance and event venue.”

"So you're saying that because segregation happened, it's fine to be racist against Whites?"

“Thursday at La Botanica from 8-11pm there will be the NWA Zine release party! This zine specifically features and promotes black and brown lgbtqa creatives,” the description states. “We hope to showcase our talent and create an open space for our voices to be heard.”

So, all the degenerates and racists can PRINT and DISTRIBUTE crap like this and it's OK, but FunkyPertwee posts a benign joke and all you self-hating white guys jump down his throat?

Seriously?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    So, all the degenerates and racists can PRINT and DISTRIBUTE crap like this and it's OK, but FunkyPertwee posts a benign joke and all you self-hating white guys jump down his throat?

Seriously?
    It's because we're BETTER than they are!

So if Chicago Blacks start acting like degenerates, you complain that we should do the same? Stupid reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It's because we're BETTER than they are!

So if Chicago Blacks start acting like degenerates, you complain that we should do the same? Stupid reasoning.
    I'm not saying we should do the same (as in "sink to their level") but I would not play the "white guilt" game by coming down on someone for making a racist statement or joke (and a tiny, benign one at that).

I don't like negros (homosexual) or not. And that is not a joke. 2 of the motherf......s lied on me and cost me
    a 35k job. I said they lied and was told it was 2 against 1 so bye. Fuck em all. I would get rid of every single 1 if I could,
    if you are so special steal africa there is nothing but dumbasses there

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I don't like negros (homosexual) or not. And that is not a joke. 2 of the motherf......s lied on me and cost me
    a 35k job. I said they lied and was told it was 2 against 1 so bye. Fuck em all. I would get rid of every single 1 if I could,
    if you are so special steal africa there is nothing but dumbasses there
    So you don't like all blacks because of the actions of two people? Does that actually make sense to you?
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

So you don't like all blacks because of the actions of two people? Does that actually make sense to you?
    I generally have caution around blacks i don't know. Might be because of the wrong reasons i don't know. But I have a good friend who is an immigrant from Kenya. He is probably the most decent guy i know.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

No that was the last straw. Do Not PRETEND you know my life.

Hell it don't matter anymore.
    Here ya go
    Mother raped. negro
    Aunt's broken shoulder (purse snatch) negro
    Car stolen. negro
    Attempted house burglary ( my home seen by me ) negro

There are some other things negros

I hate them all....... and you should not judge with sanctimonious statements.

be the heat..

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Every group has a right to hold activities which are exclusive to them, whether they are black or white.

Krupski, I'm over the joke thing. I'll probably do worse in the future so go ahead and preemptively forgive me for my thought crimes.

Richard Simmons and THX-1138, why argue? So what if he doesn't like certain people? Unless he's out violating their rights then what does it matter what preferences he might have? I don't share his opinion that all black individuals should be hated but I'd be lying if I said I didn't generally prefer the company of fellow whites and exercise additional caution when in the company of blacks, especially when in numbers.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

You are as bad as simmons. THX1138-678-0999- sucked

be the heat..

I could tell you so much about my childhood all the way up to now to explain why I hate niggers... but it would be a waste of my time.

NOTE that there is a distinct difference between "black people" (i.e. decent people who happen to have darker skin than I have) and "niggers" (lazy, uneducated thugs who think whites owe them... the criminal men... the fat, butt-ugly women who have 10 kee-ids from 10 different men and need a DNA test to figure out who's their daddy).

I don't inherently have anything against decent black people, but because of the fact that the decent ones are a minority, it's difficult to be objective.

If you walk past ten people and the first nine slap you as you go past, is it YOUR FAULT if you instinctively duck while passing the tenth person?

Are you "pre-judging" the tenth person? If so, can anyone blame you?

So, did any of you faggots go ????
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast