Thread: Good Thing They Want the Age Raised to 21

Good Thing They Want the Age Raised to 21

Those crazy eyes...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Yup, I see nothing but a vacant look. It would be fun to just toss these cowards into a wood chipper or meat grinder.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Yup, I see nothing but a vacant look. It would be fun to just toss these cowards into a wood chipper or meat grinder.
    Exactly. It is disgusting that our justice system has gone to great lengths to protect James Holmes from being harmed by other inmates -- going to far as to move him to a Federal prison (Allenwood). This guy should be returned to a State prison. Other inmates should be encouraged to help him work off his bad karma with the proviso that they don't kill him for a couple of years.

If he were to be tossed in a wood chipper it should be feet first.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    After they were worked over with bats & crowbars by the families of the people they slaughtered.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

They all look like MK Ultra patients.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

The sad thing about all those faces is that the parents probably knew deep down that their kid was capable of killing without remorse.
    We need real options for parents to help treat or even institutionalize these mentally defective people.

Quote Originally Posted by rktman View Post
    The sad thing about all those faces is that the parents probably knew deep down that their kid was capable of killing without remorse.
    We need real options for parents to help treat or even institutionalize these mentally defective people.
    Or simply put them down like a rabid dog, probably the most cost effective choice IMO.