Thread: youtube is shutting down Alex Jones

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

youtube is shutting down Alex Jones

They froze his channel and are apparently going to shut it down... I wonder how many nutters this will drive over the edge...
    Last edited by rci2950; 03-03-2018 at 10:33 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

It's total horse shit that the left uses political nepotism within private industry to fuck us like this and people on the right try to act like we should still play fair.

Also I watch Alex Jones on the Ron Gibson channel. It's nothing but whole episodes. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYv...c_P8KMo7YGPFPA
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Ron Gibson will lose his channel for mirroring Alex Jones. gonna have to find it on another site

Things were getting pretty kooky over there lately... hopefully there won't be a bunch of nutcases shooting up pizza parlors looking for those "satanic pedophile rings" those InfoWars reporters kept harping about.

That #Qanon stuff is getting pretty far out there as well... lots of weird shit going on in Kooksville, that's for sure.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Any thread about Jones is improved with the addition of this url;

https://mackquigley.wordpress.com/al...is-bill-hicks/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    They froze his channel and are apparently going to shut it down... I wonder how many nutters this will drive over the edge...
    If not for Alex Jones who would know about Bohemian Grove? At least Jones stands up for the 2nd Amendment. And so what makes people "nutters" who listen to Alex Jones in you opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    If not for Alex Jones who would know about Bohemian Grove? At least Jones stands up for the 2nd Amendment. And so what makes people "nutters" who listen to Alex Jones in you opinion?
    Do you really think he snuck into the heart of nwo gayness? I think he was let in since he's so high up in their circles. Also I'm sure they all laugh about it, the sheeple thinking the grove was infiltrated by a patriot.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Things were getting pretty kooky over there lately... hopefully there won't be a bunch of nutcases shooting up pizza parlors looking for those "satanic pedophile rings" those InfoWars reporters kept harping about.

That #Qanon stuff is getting pretty far out there as well... lots of weird shit going on in Kooksville, that's for sure.
    I watched infowars in 2016 and they weren't harping on pizza gate at all. In fact AJ was criticized by the conspiracy exposure community for not speaking about it.

He talked a lot about Podesta but didn't jump on the galazy pizza story, or whatever the name of it was.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

And while the Propaganda Corps was busy attacking Trump with lies, Alex Jones was one of the few sources of truthful reporting.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Are you trying to say you don't think there are fans of Jones that are probably teetering on the edge? I didn't say everyone who listens to him is a nut but i am sure he has his fair share.

Last edited by rci2950; 03-04-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Do you really think he snuck into the heart of nwo gayness? I think he was let in since he's so high up in their circles. Also I'm sure they all laugh about it, the sheeple thinking the grove was infiltrated by a patriot.
    I find it unlikely that the paragons of industry and politics let Alex Jones in to to their soiree so he could make and release an extremely unflattering expose. Wait... I get it. They did it so Alex could get street creds so as to feed us false information (sarcasm).

Well they haven't shut him down yet. I guess it was all just another publicity stunt.

I find it unlikely that the paragons of industry and politics let Alex Jones in to to their soiree so he could make and release an extremely unflattering expose. Wait... I get it. They did it so Alex could get street creds so as to feed us false information (sarcasm).
    There's a video out where Bill Hicks is at one of his shows just before his "death" and he explains how he has just recently been hired to produce a show. Then there's also the part where Bill Hicks and his best friend, who is owner of sacred cow productions just like Alex Jones is best friends with the same person, contemplate creating a rwnj media personality along the lines of Rush Limbo. Also, as Rush was created by Merv Griffin, Alex Jones was created/financed by Ted Turner. Bought and paid for. There's a war on for your mind.