Thread: Cohn, Tillerson gone, who is next?

Cohn, Tillerson gone, who is next?

Seems trump cleans up some swampland and is looking to do more.

Gaffney: After Tillerson’s Ouster as Secretary of State, ‘Next Order of Business Is H.R. McMaster Must Go’
    Center for Security Policy President Frank Gaffney joined SiriusXM host Matt Boyle on Wednesday’s Breitbart News Daily to talk about the sacking of Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. Gaffney proposed that if President Trump wants more top officials who truly support his policies, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster should be the next to go.
    http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/...aster-must-go/
    mcmaster is a card carrying cfr member, you don't get much more nwo than cfr
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Trump seems to be falling back to Bannon's populist playbook -- get rid of the globalists.

I wonder if he's still taking calls from Steve?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Trump seems to be falling back to Bannon's populist playbook -- get rid of the globalists.

I wonder if he's still taking calls from Steve?
    I dunno who Trump talks to, but we know who mcmaster talks to.

"According to a person who spoke with Bolton after the meeting, Bolton recalled that Trump said he wanted him to join the administration: “We need you in here, John.” Bolton responded that there were only two jobs he’d consider: secretary of state and national security adviser. Trump said, “O.K, I’ll call you really soon.” Sources added that Trump spent much of the time with Bolton fuming that McMaster was speaking privately with Barack Obama’s former national security adviser Susan Rice. “Trump kept saying, ‘Can you believe it? To Susan Rice? Can you believe it?’”"
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-nsa-mcmaster/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Then again, Trump just picked globalist Larry Kudlow to replace Gary Cohn as economic adviser:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...economic-spot/

Drain the swamp, fill it back up with swamp monsters. I don't get it.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I sorta have a sinking feeling about Trumps future successes and, well, most everything else at this point.

Trump seems intent on keeping nwo folks in treas, but getting rid of nwo folks in state and dod.

FOX NEWS: John Kelly, H.R. McMaster & David Shulkin Could Be Purged in White House ‘BLOODBATH
    A new report alleges President Donald Trump has his eye on showing the door to both Attorney General Jeff Sessions and National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...oodbath-video/

Blain: "10 Years Ago Bear Stearns Collapsed; Larry Kudlow Was Its Chief Economist When I Joined"
    The Ides of March, 10-yrs after Bear Stearns can it happen again? Doh!
    The World is a curiously circular place. 10-years ago the collapse of Bear Stearns and its subsequent rescue by JP Morgan ushered in the panic stage of the Global Financial Crisis. The cataclysm came 6 months later when Lehman went down. Yesterday, Donald Trump appointed CNBC Commentator Larry Kudlow to Gary Cohn’s job as director of the NEC. Kudlow was chief economist of Bear when I joined the firm in the early 1990s.
    I’m kind of bemused at Kudlow’s appointment, but it proves what an adaptable crow Bear alumni are. Bear was a fantastic place to work. We lacked the glib polish of Goldman Sachs, the white-shoe smoothness of Morgan Stanley, the mighty balance sheets of Citi or JP Morgan, and the depth and range of Merrill, but we were united as the smart yappy mammals snapping round the ankles of the Wall Street dinosaurs. Over the next 10 years we stole a mighty share of their lunches! We did it with aplomb, style and underlying honesty – we were brutally open with our clients: we would succeed by making their deals successful. It was the best of times, and I’m still in touch with many of my clients from these days.
    When I was there, the mantra of Ace Greenburg ran the firm – absolute honesty on the trading floor and instant death to anyone skirting the rules. His “Memos from the Chairman” was classic: look after the pennies and the dollars will come, hire PSD graduates: “poor, smart and a deep desire to get rich”, and whenever you receive a paperclip in the post, save it up to send back to a client. We calculated not buying paperclips saved Bear about $100 per annum, but, heck, it worked!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...economist-when
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 03-15-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Larry Kudlow Recommends Selling Gold And Buying 'King Dollar;' Analysts Not So Much

In an interview with CNBC Wednesday, Kudlow said that he supports a strong U.S. dollar policy adding, “I would buy King Dollar and I would sell gold.”

http://www.kitco.com/news/2018-03-15...t-So-Much.html

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Larry Kudlow Recommends Selling Gold And Buying 'King Dollar;' Analysts Not So Much

In an interview with CNBC Wednesday, Kudlow said that he supports a strong U.S. dollar policy adding, “I would buy King Dollar and I would sell gold.”

http://www.kitco.com/news/2018-03-15...t-So-Much.html
    Likely more prudent to do the opposite of what he suggests.