Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone getting a little worried about the Democrats retaking the House?

Yeah, 0bama interfered in pretty much every election, ours or someone elses. Whatever pushed the muslim/globalist agendas.
    Also don't be surprised to find the demestic (lol) enemies using every dirty trick in the book, from dead voters voting, voting machines hacked, voters intimidated, they're getting desparate and they were insane to begin with so expect to see some things never seen before.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And to clarify what i said above;

The Great Lesson of California in America’s New Civil War
    Why there’s no bipartisan way forward at this juncture in our history — one side must win
    California today provides a model for America as a whole. This model of politics and government is by no means perfect, but it is far ahead of the nation in coming to terms with the inexorable digital, global, sustainable transformation of our era. It is a thriving work in progress that gives hope that America can pull out of the political mess we’re in. California today provides a playbook for America’s new way forward. It’s worth contemplating as we enter 2018, which will be a critical election year.
    https://medium.com/s/state-of-the-fu...ar-e52e2861f30
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    And to clarify what i said above;

The Great Lesson of California in America’s New Civil War
    Why there’s no bipartisan way forward at this juncture in our history — one side must win
    California today provides a model for America as a whole. This model of politics and government is by no means perfect, but it is far ahead of the nation in coming to terms with the inexorable digital, global, sustainable transformation of our era. It is a thriving work in progress that gives hope that America can pull out of the political mess we’re in. California today provides a playbook for America’s new way forward. It’s worth contemplating as we enter 2018, which will be a critical election year.
    https://medium.com/s/state-of-the-fu...ar-e52e2861f30
    Holy shit. I'm a Californian and reading that horse shit made me physically ill.

The fascist LIBTARD democrats have gerrymandered all the districts so that Republicans can NEVER get a majority. They changed the ballot measures so that we have a choice between a DEMOCRAT and.... another DEMOCRAT or the top seats. NO REPUBLICANS appear on the tickets any more. It's outrageous.

California's psychotic libtards (and the self congratulatory sanctimonious hogwash that this article writer shows) are a real threat and danger to not only the USA but to human kind.

Don't laugh about the libtards, just because YOUR STATE is safe for the moment. Their goal is to seize PERMANENT power at the federal level and then you're all screwed (like Californians).

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Holy shit. I'm a Californian and reading that horse shit made me physically ill.

The fascist LIBTARD democrats have gerrymandered all the districts so that Republicans can NEVER get a majority. They changed the ballot measures so that we have a choice between a DEMOCRAT and.... another DEMOCRAT or the top seats. NO REPUBLICANS appear on the tickets any more. It's outrageous.

California's psychotic libtards (and the self congratulatory sanctimonious hogwash that this article writer shows) are a real threat and danger to not only the USA but to human kind.

Don't laugh about the libtards, just because YOUR STATE is safe for the moment. Their goal is to seize PERMANENT power at the federal level and then you're all screwed (like Californians).
    More and more I am convinced there are those of the opposite party, you know, the one that wants to rip apart the constitution, that is willing to go to war to make us all live their way. This is why they are in league with islam, they both feel it's ok to kill anyone who doesn't think like they do.

They kill babies by the thousands every day, what the fuck do you matter?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    They kill babies by the thousands every day, what the fuck do you matter?
    Well said, they're the party of preplanned in utero baby vivisection. Can't think of anything sicker.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...number-gop-2-1

This is why I'm worried. Apparently the 24/7 Mainstream media hysteria is having an effect on younger voters. Once you make it 'trendy' to go out and 'vote Democrat' then it really UPS the youth participation in elections. Their attention span is short, but if you make it 'hip or cool' to be a libtard, then we're all in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...number-gop-2-1

This is why I'm worried. Apparently the 24/7 Mainstream media hysteria is having an effect on younger voters. Once you make it 'trendy' to go out and 'vote Democrat' then it really UPS the youth participation in elections. Their attention span is short, but if you make it 'hip or cool' to be a libtard, then we're all in trouble.
    Yep, 0bama is quoted as telling the "woke" kids we've been waiting for you. What the kids don't seem to understand is they're not woke but have been hypnotised, programmed not how to think but what to think.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yep, 0bama is quoted as telling the "woke" kids we've been waiting for you. What the kids don't seem to understand is they're not woke but have been hypnotised, programmed not how to think but what to think.
    If so, then they are beyond reason.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234