Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone getting a little worried about the Democrats retaking the House?

Anyone getting a little worried about the Democrats retaking the House?

Now the Republicans have been pretty STUPID, but I view them as 'the morons' who stumble onto the right things from time to time. The Democrats are insane LEFT WING radical anti american psychopaths who want a total ban on guns, freedom, an open border and job killing regulations.

I love how the most recent 'Democrat' win cam from PA, where the Democrat candidate ran on a pro life, pro tariff, anti tax, Pro gun platform (I can't see how he can still be invited to Democrat cocktail parties)..... If he can vote AGAINST Pelosi and the insane left wing leadership of his own party, then it's not so bad, but any 'moderate' Democrat will probably be steamrolled into supporting a crazy left wing agenda.

The Republicans DESERVE to lose, but if the Democrats take over, the American People are the BIG LOSERS .....

Thoughts?

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Nope.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The PA guy Lamb will vote lock step with what the head Dummycraps tell him to do or he well be shut out of everything.

Maybe after a time he'll change parties in frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    The PA guy Lamb will vote lock step with what the head Dummycraps tell him to do or he well be shut out of everything.

Maybe after a time he'll change parties in frustration.
    As I understand it due to upcoming redistricting this congressional seat is going away at the end of the year so it was going to be short term regardless of who won.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I can only imagine how much voter fraud was required in Pittsburgh to just push him over the top.....Funny how that happens, like Franken here in Minneapolis....... The Democrat ran on a progun platform, bet that disappears very fast. He was a prosecutor from what I've heard. Most are notoriously antigun for the average citizen. Dems lie like hell.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Nope!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Just read a lot of the dems running for office for the first time are ex intel agency and mil types. You know, the brennans and mcmasters of the world. Nwo folks.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

not yet. its all up to the repubs to get off their asses, work at their jobs, and campaign for each other. some of them are the reason this is an issue. they need to be primaried out of office.

The president's party does tend to suffer heavy losses in the midterms, as the opposition tends to be more energized and the president's supporters more placated and subdued.

Midterms are all about turnout. Which side can fire up their base more. Running on "change" has often been more effective than running on "status quo" in recent times...

Republicans have math in their favor on barely keeping hold of the Senate (since most of the open seats this year are being defended by the Dems), but the House is totally up for grabs.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Republicans Say PA Voting Machines ‘Miscalibrated’, Saccone Votes Changed To Lamb
    Lamb currently leads Republican Rick Saccone by just 627 votes and there are still absentee and provisional ballots that have not been tabulated, but Republicans are already preparing for the likely recount and even a possible lawsuit regarding issues at polling sites, according to a Republican source familiar with the deliberations.

“We’re actively investigating three instances and likely to file court action on them,” the source said.

Among the listed concerns are “miscalibrated” voting machines in Allegheny County, the only county of four in the district that went for Lamb, according to the source, who said there have been many reports of voters who intended to vote for Saccone ending up casting a ballot for Lamb.

Furthermore, Republicans say their attorneys were ejected from polling sites as the absentee ballots were still being counted and that due to confusion caused by the Pennsylvania secretary of state website people were directed to the wrong polling locations.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-changed-lamb/

I think we can expect them to pull out every dirty trick in the book to get into office, they're afraid Trump is going to kick over their sand castle completely.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Trump won PA-18 by over 20 points in 2016. It was a deep red district.

The fact that that race was even close goes to show how big of a shift in the 'D' direction things have gone already since Trump has been in office.

Same with Virginia and Alabama. Red states that went blue last year. If I was a GOP bigwig, I'd be a little bit worried about November...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Trump won PA-18 by over 20 points in 2016. It was a deep red district.

The fact that that race was even close goes to show how big of a shift in the 'D' direction things have gone already since Trump has been in office.

Same with Virginia and Alabama. Red states that went blue last year. If I was a GOP bigwig, I'd be a little bit worried about November...
    Actually VA was Democrat controlled from 1900 to 2000. It wasn't until 2000 that we gained control in the state house and out of 73 governors we've had six that were Republicans, the first in 1970. If anything VA is a blue state that went through a sadly, short lived spat of conservatism. It started not long after I moved here and looks to be ending as I near retirement and complete my escape plans.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...214050826.html

yeah, I know, consider the source, but this still worries me

If the DEMOCRATS take Congress, they WILL ram through a federal gun ban.....

NOPE AFTER TODAY I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE. I FUCKING QUIT i WILL NEVER VOTE AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS. WILL NOT
    HAPPEN AGAIN. FUCK THEM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    NOPE AFTER TODAY I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE. I FUCKING QUIT i WILL NEVER VOTE AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS. WILL NOT
    HAPPEN AGAIN. FUCK THEM.
    that's a good way to ensure that the DIMs take power. Good job!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    After the budget passed today, voting for a republican is equivalent to voting for a spineless worm. Sad how democrats are willing to stand up and say no, but republicans seem to be so spineless that when it comes time to say NO they just lower their heads and softly say, ok what ever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    that's a good way to ensure that the DIMs take power. Good job!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE? DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING CLUE? YOU ARE VOTING DEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOB THE WAY YOU SEE IT. WREAKS OF BULLSHIT COMING FROM A CALIFORNIAN.

be the heat..

Ann Coulter Congratulates ‘President Schumer’ on Spending Bill, Tells Trump ‘You’ll Be Impeached’

New York Times best-selling author and populist conservative columnist Ann Coulter congratulated Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) after President Trump signed off on the Republicans’ omnibus spending bill that does not include a single provision from his 70-point list of pro-American immigration reforms.

In a series of online posts, Coulter told Trump he will “be impeached” after signing the spending bill ahead of the 2018 midterm elections where Republican voters are increasingly disappointed with anti-border wall, pro-immigration party leaders like House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-be-impeached/

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

This is some crazy shit here! He said he wasn't happy about the bill and he still signed it! WTF!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

It does not matter anymore. We do not have men in or of power that are willing to protect us from the democrats.
    Turn inward to your state and get involved. This IS the only defense we have left. Protect your children from the state,
    the last few weeks shows us HOW they will be used against you...... Sad fucking day.

be the heat..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast