Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clock Boy slapped again.

Clock Boy slapped again.

U.S. District Judge Sam Lindsay dismissed the lawsuit Ahmed “Clock Boy” Mohamed brought against the Irving Independent School District Wednesday, after he was wrongfully arrested for bringing a device to school that resembled a bomb.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/14/cl...uit-dismissed/

meanwhile.....

FBI Was Monitoring Florida Muslim Teen Who Stabbed Boy to Death in Name of Islam, Did Nothing to Stop Him for a Year
    Johnson was arrested Monday on charges of first-degree murder and attempted murder after investigators say he killed 13-year-old Jovanni Sierra and stabbed Elaine Simon, 43, and her son 13-year-old, Dane Bancroft, during a sleepover at a home in BallenIsles County Club. Johnson told police his faith is what led him to the violent acts.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ing-stop-year/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    U.S. District Judge Sam Lindsay dismissed the lawsuit Ahmed “Clock Boy” Mohamed brought against the Irving Independent School District Wednesday, after he was wrongfully arrested for bringing a device to school that resembled a bomb.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/14/cl...uit-dismissed/

meanwhile.....

FBI Was Monitoring Florida Muslim Teen Who Stabbed Boy to Death in Name of Islam, Did Nothing to Stop Him for a Year
    Johnson was arrested Monday on charges of first-degree murder and attempted murder after investigators say he killed 13-year-old Jovanni Sierra and stabbed Elaine Simon, 43, and her son 13-year-old, Dane Bancroft, during a sleepover at a home in BallenIsles County Club. Johnson told police his faith is what led him to the violent acts.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ing-stop-year/
    So glad he didn't use a firearm! Just proves that if they would only make murder illegal these things wouldn't happen.

Muslim Teen Who Stabbed Boy to Death in Name of Islam
    What is it about the Islamic faith that causes its adherents to be so violent??
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    The kill non believers part.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It's a cult, created by a disgruntled, evil, camel-humper, that is based on violence, rape, slavery, and murder.

A better question would be why do non-islamists allow it exist?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

wrongfully arrested
    Wrongfully arrested my ass he knew damn well what he was doing along with the rest of his family playing it up to the hilt
    They should all get the shit kicked out of them

I don't know, it's baffling
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Contributor 01/2013 rgmcl's Avatar

Hate.. Those people hate anyone that doesnt believe as they do.
    Ask anyone who's served over there.
    What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do you not understand?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rgmcl View Post
    Hate.. Those people hate anyone that doesnt believe as they do.
    Ask anyone who's served over there.
    They even hate those who do believe as they do.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    They even hate those who do believe as they do.
    Beg to differ, they fight along "tribal" lines as well. That's why the Shiites and Sunnis fight among themselves so much.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Geez... Islam is not a "faith" or "religion".

It's a depraved cult who's sole goal is to convert everyone to Islam or kill them. Those are the only options in their minds... convert or die.

They hide behind the label of "religion" in order to defuse any negative reactions to their sick, violent cult of death.

It's not nice to criticize a "religion", which is precisely why they hide behind the label (and all too many stupid Americans fall for it).

Read: http://newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_...Not_a_Religion

(Excerpt)
    I often liken Islam to a duck-billed platypus which superficially resembles an otter. Upon closer examination, one finds this animal has a duck-like bill, lays eggs, and has many other characteristics which are not otter-like. So it cannot therefore remain in the biological category containing otters. It is simply too different and has to have its own category. I believe the same thing is true of Islam. It is much too different from the other religions to remain in the religion category, it should be uniquely classified in its own category.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Very good. I've seen photos of his clock project and it's clearly obvious that it is not a "bomb".

I hope he gets some financial compensation for the lunacy he had to put up with.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's a cult, created by a disgruntled, evil, camel-humper, that is based on violence, rape, slavery, and murder.

A better question would be why do non-islamists allow it exist?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Wrongfully arrested my ass he knew damn well what he was doing along with the rest of his family playing it up to the hilt
    I don't know if it's my electronics background, but to my eye I recognize all the parts and it is CLEARLY not a bomb, but merely a clock.

Maybe we can forgive a non-electronics person for assuming the clock was a bomb and even more so because the kid is a goat humper, but before someone is ACCUSED and ARRESTED in the United States, you would think that they would consult some "expert" to evaluate the "device" and determine if it's a bomb or just a harmless "maker project".

Not only am I glad that the charges were dropped, but I also hope he sues for (and gets) some financial compensation for the wrong that was done to him.

(click pic for full res)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ts-world-islam

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Churchill
    Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
    (more at the link)

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I don't know if it's my electronics background, but to my eye I recognize all the parts and it is CLEARLY not a bomb, but merely a clock.
    Monday morning quarterbacking
    Picture yourself as the teacher and make a call that you don't have time to sit down and analyze it after it's all taken apart
    Why stuffed in a briefcase?
    Naw man, he made it that way intentionally to get the reaction he got and be able to play poor muzzy victim card
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Take that phony clock " bomb " and shove up his ass and boot these fucks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Geez... Islam is not a "faith" or "religion".

It's a depraved cult who's sole goal is to convert everyone to Islam or kill them. Those are the only options in their minds... convert or die.

They hide behind the label of "religion" in order to defuse any negative reactions to their sick, violent cult of death.

It's not nice to criticize a "religion", which is precisely why they hide behind the label (and all too many stupid Americans fall for it).

Read: http://newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_...Not_a_Religion

(Excerpt)
    It's not just a cult. It's a system of govt and economics.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Court: Clock boy, father, on hook for $200,000 legal fees

http://www.wnd.com/2018/07/court-clo...orig=education

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And the prize for the most Not a Bomb But Looks Like One Clock, you owe $200,000 for trying to make a buck off of Islamophobia.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This pleases me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast