Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National School Walkout: Thousands of Students Leave Class in Schools Across the Country

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Some of the Nashville area schools embellished their walkout with a chimpout. Kids today.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    But, if he were still around, they'd still be underground and not running a national political Party and destroying our country.....
    Imagine, we wouldn't have to be looking at Pelosi, Feinswine, Hitlary, obama, Schumer, Biden, or any other like-minded traitors.
    You're probably right !

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Useful, mega-idiot.....
    Agreed !!

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I wonder what the schools would act like if it was a pro life walkout
    They would probably suspend every kid involved is such an action.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/u...l-walkout.html

A good question... why do these massacres keep happening?

“We have grown up watching more tragedies occur and continuously asking: Why?” said Kaylee Tyner, a 16-year-old junior at Columbine High School outside Denver, where 13 people were killed in 1999, inaugurating, in the public consciousness, the era of school shootings. “Why does this keep happening?”

Why? Zero tolerance policies and "Gun Free Victim Zones".

All anyone has to do is look at the past when there were no school shootings and compare to today and ask "what's different?".

Of course, all this assumes that the shootings were real and not staged.

Hard to take any of it seriously when you have blatant staged hoax events like the Boston "Bombing" and Sandy Hoax. Makes one ask "What else is a faked hoax"?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    They should of stayed in school.......These are the kids that we should listen to?
    ROFLMAO! The White House is not a "gun free zone". Try walking up to the front door with a rifle slung over your shoulder and I guarantee they will see guns. Lots of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Aa was said before, these little commies are simply useful idiots. Based on a little research it looks like these child crusade demonstrations are funded by Soros.

People love to hate on J. Edgar Hoover -- but if not for this great American we would have been taken over by commies a long time ago - possibly even as far back as the 1920s and 30s. This country needs another man like J. Edgar to step forward and do what needs to be done. Otherwise, things don't look good.

Looking at these kids makes me proud that my own children (ages 30-34) did not turn out like these anti-American Constitution punks.

Gee... I voted for Trump because he said he would step forward and do what needs to be done.

Now all I see is him in constant meetings with Feinswine and UpChuck (Schumer) and suggesting that slide fire stocks be banned and the age to buy a long gun raised to 21.

Some "Second Amendment supporter".

I sure as hell hope all this is some kind of ultra clever maneuvering... because I'm sick to death of lying politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Aa was said before, these little commies are simply useful idiots. Based on a little research it looks like these child crusade demonstrations are funded by Soros.

People love to hate on J. Edgar Hoover -- but if not for this great American we would have been taken over by commies a long time ago - possibly even as far back as the 1920s and 30s. This country needs another man like J. Edgar to step forward and do what needs to be done. Otherwise, things don't look good.

Looking at these kids makes me proud that my own children (ages 30-34) did not turn out like these anti-American Constitution punks.

Speaking of "communists"... I recently added racial information for the WW-II atomic bomb spies on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies

Since all but one was Jewish, I added that fact to each name (except the one).

Amazingly, someone edited it back out. Here's a typical entry:

• Julius and Ethel Rosenberg — Americans who were involved in coordinating and recruiting an espionage network that included Ethel's brother, David Greenglass. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were tried for conspiracy to commit espionage, since the prosecution seemed to feel that there was not enough evidence to convict on espionage. Treason charges were not applicable, since the United States and the Soviet Union were allies at the time. The Rosenbergs denied all the charges but were convicted in a trial in which the prosecutor Roy Cohn said he was in daily secret contact with the judge, Irving Kaufman. Despite an international movement demanding clemency, and appeals to President Dwight D. Eisenhower by leading European intellectuals and the Pope, the Rosenbergs were executed at the height of the Korean War. President Eisenhower wrote to his son, serving in Korea, that if he spared Ethel (presumably for the sake of her children), then the Soviets would simply recruit their spies from among women.[22][23][24]
    The Rosenbergs... just "Americans" huh?. Shows you who runs Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Gee... I voted for Trump because he said he would step forward and do what needs to be done.

Now all I see is him in constant meetings with Feinswine and UpChuck (Schumer) and suggesting that slide fire stocks be banned and the age to buy a long gun raised to 21.

Some "Second Amendment supporter".

I sure as hell hope all this is some kind of ultra clever maneuvering... because I'm sick to death of lying politicians.
    It appears that Trump is not the man who will do what needs to be done. I guess Cruz was right about the "New York Values."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12