Thread: so why is the guy running for mexican president campaigning in california?

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

so why is the guy running for mexican president campaigning in california?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...mmigrants.html

He was in California slamming trump and encouraging illegals. Why is this not considered an act of aggression? When is enough, enough?
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

he's got lots of potential voters in california. if they just go home.

Then come back........
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

He's there because he knows mexico will eventually take over california and he's schmoozing his constituents

kali secedes into mehico norte
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yep the rich white liberal fucks are going to shit their pants when the fruits of their open border bullshit hits the fan and they're voted out of office by the mexican majority
    The mexicans will then shit their pants when they realize they have just voted in the same ultra corrupt political system that they ran away from in mexico

Being in California I hear from several SMART Latino Americans (and my friends got here LEGALLY BTW). As Mexican Americans they tell me that the vast majority of the illegals are DUMB as a box of rocks. They're NOT the smart Mexicans. Those smart or educated Mexicans still live in Mexico and have money and jobs. The ones that flood into the US illegally are the illiterate losers who can barely read in their home country. The ultimate Peasant class. Well I've had more than a few Mexican American friends say that the DEMOCRATS are actively wooing the idiot Mexican masses that flood here, because they're so easily manipulated. Remember these illiterate and slow folks are the same folks who prop up dictators in Central and South America because they believe in simple slogans and promises that never get fulfilled. That's why the Democrat party is so evil. They'll actively recruit the dumbest (not the brightest) that Mexico and other south of the border nations, have to offer in order to keep and maintain power, just like a banana republic.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Being in California I hear from several SMART Latino Americans (and my friends got here LEGALLY BTW). As Mexican Americans they tell me that the vast majority of the illegals are DUMB as a box of rocks. They're NOT the smart Mexicans. Those smart or educated Mexicans still live in Mexico and have money and jobs. The ones that flood into the US illegally are the illiterate losers who can barely read in their home country. The ultimate Peasant class. Well I've had more than a few Mexican American friends say that the DEMOCRATS are actively wooing the idiot Mexican masses that flood here, because they're so easily manipulated. Remember these illiterate and slow folks are the same folks who prop up dictators in Central and South America because they believe in simple slogans and promises that never get fulfilled. That's why the Democrat party is so evil. They'll actively recruit the dumbest (not the brightest) that Mexico and other south of the border nations, have to offer in order to keep and maintain power, just like a banana republic.
    Spot on and QFT.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Spot on and QFT.
    DITTO !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”