Thread: SRO dispatches Maryland school shooter with just a single round

Thumbs up SRO dispatches Maryland school shooter with just a single round

ST. MARY'S COUNTY, Maryland (WTVD) --Authorities said the suspected shooter that opened fire at Great Mills High School Tuesday morning is dead.

According to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, two other students were injured during the incident.

Details surrounding the shooting have yet to be released; however, reports from WJLA show that a school resource officer responded to the threat and "took the student down" with a single round.
    http://abc11.com/shooter-in-incident...l-abc/3237744/

That's what I'm talking about!

ENGAGE these cowardly school shooters, either take them down or force them to commit seppuku once they meet any sort of resistance.

Send a message that these punks are going to be getting the dirt nap, pronto.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So because a good guy with a gun, in a gun free zone, took out a bad guy with a gun, in a gun free zone, will will never see the parallel history that 23 students were shot to death in a Maryland school.

And none of these students know that they owe their lives to a gun. Uh I mean a good guy with a gun.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I wonder what David Hogg will have to say about this?.... This goes against his agenda. (Which is the one promoted by CNN (Communist News Network.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So because a good guy with a gun, in a gun free zone, took out a bad guy with a gun, in a gun free zone, will will never see the parallel history that 23 students were shot to death in a Maryland school.

And none of these students know that they owe their lives to a gun. Uh I mean a good guy with a gun.
    They'll probably still go trash a Walmart while a school custodian goes through their bookbags
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

1 round ... could of been that way in Parkland Florida if the school's cop had any balls.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

It sort of worked out this time (the shooter's 16 yo ex-gf is in critical condition and a 14 year old boy also got shot). But the root cause is that people these days are more inclined to "make others feel their pain". Societal problem resulting from leftist nonsense. We need to secure our schools, they are clearly targets.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    It sort of worked out this time (the shooter's 16 yo ex-gf is in critical condition and a 14 year old boy also got shot). But the root cause is that people these days are more inclined to "make others feel their pain". Societal problem resulting from leftist nonsense. We need to secure our schools, they are clearly targets.
    That and the media glorifies the incident to the point the gunman becomes famous. Modern day Billy the Kid so to speak. All the past shooters have their picture on a poster, forever living. I say complete the process and shit can their identity from the face of the earth and stop using them as an example for others to imitate.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    1 round ...
    I guess that proves there's no need for high cap mags and that the 2nd was only meant for muskets
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I guess that proves there's no need for high cap mags and that the 2nd was only meant for muskets
    It proves that a brave man with a gun is far better than a coward with a gun.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Key remaining piece of info is how he, the under 21 nutjob shooter, got the Glock.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Key remaining piece of info is how he, the under 21 nutjob shooter, got the Glock.
    Probably took it from his parent / parents without their permission.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

News report I read said it was his father's gun.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Just saw on the news that the girl he shot is brain dead and her parents took her off life support.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Correct, father's legally owned pistol. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/great-m...still-unclear/

It's terrible about this girl. It goes to show that, even in the best circumstances, safety is illusive.