Thread: liberals suck

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

liberals suck

Even if she ends up being a safe queen. I will still share these special moments with her.

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

just so everyone knows. The liberal government decided to table some legeslation to ban CZ858, Swiss Arms 550 and AR-15. But they are handing out grandfathered license like last time with the FN FAL and AK-47. This could possibly get me in on those.... *fingers crossed* They only have so many categories to place prohibited firearms under. if the rumour comes true then i will be buying an AK-47

It's unfortunate that our home-grown American nutjobs are having such a deleterious effect on your rights up there as Canadians.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    It's unfortunate that our home-grown American nutjobs are having such a deleterious effect on your rights up there as Canadians.

The Florida School shooting is the trigger for this. It made our virtue signalling cuck prime minister decide he had to do something. Even though Florida is in a different country.

Some of these Illinois pukes are saying the same things - bans on certain guns, magazine limits, etc. - with one major difference. The proposals I have seen so far make absolutely no provision for "grandfathering" any prior purchased items.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    just so everyone knows. The liberal government decided to table some legeslation to ban CZ858, Swiss Arms 550 and AR-15. But they are handing out grandfathered license like last time with the FN FAL and AK-47. This could possibly get me in on those.... *fingers crossed* They only have so many categories to place prohibited firearms under. if the rumour comes true then i will be buying an AK-47

License??? That's a euphemism for "registration".

DO NOT register ANYTHING!!! Registration leads to confiscation - which puts you in the position of making the tough choice... surrender it or shoot the confiscator dead.

In NY, the "Safe" act required registration of any rifle deemed to be an "assault weapon". 4.4 percent complied. Pathetic. It should have been 0.0 percent.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!