Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Threatens Veto Of $1.3TN Spending Bill

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The old rino scum needs to be flushed in the primaries with the hope that new blood can somehow stand up to the high level of scum that our congress has become.
    My concern is that instead of electing Republicans that will stick to their principles and represent those who elected them that we will elect Democrats, who like this guy in PA, will talk like Republicans but vote like Democrats. That is actually what the MSM is pushing for.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

There are very few times when I agree with Alex Jones, but I feel like he hit the nail on the head with this video.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    He sold out his base. This is betrayal, call it what you will.
    Don't be so sure that Trump didn't know what he was doing, or that he sold out his base.

Heard on Rush, today, that the bill allocates $65 Billion to the Pentagon. Since the Pentagon is part of the Executive Branch, Trump has the final say on how that money is spent. IF he wants to use $5 Billion for the wall, then he can and no one can call him on it.

So, he may have done this, pretending not to be overly happy about it to give the Communists a false flag that they pulled one over on him, while he knew all along that this was the quickest, easiest way to get the money for wall.

If so, he's using a brilliant strategy for side stepping the Communists in our government.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

There are three things the constitution gives the fedgov the power to oversee, one is the protection of the national borders, the next is to regulate trade between the states and between countries, and the other is to regulate the value of gold and silver.

Trump seems to have trumped over the dems/rinos with this masterful chess move.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Maybe that's why Stormy Danials is gaining steam
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12