Thread: "From Your Cold Dead Hands?" North Carolina Sheriff Candidate Is Down With That

"From Your Cold Dead Hands?" North Carolina Sheriff Candidate Is Down With That

Buncombe County Sheriff’s candidate R. Daryl Fisher has apologized for joking about taking guns out of residents’ “cold, dead hands.”

Fisher is a Democrat who was caught on video saying, “You’ve heard people say, ‘You’ll have to pry my guns from my cold, dead hands.'” He shrugs his shoulders, states, “Okay,” and then stands quietly while a room full of supporters laugh and applaud.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ld-dead-hands/

(Well, at least he's being honest about his intentions, I guess... )
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Were not going to be immune from the lefts coming violent revolution even on this side of the border.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Geez. We gotta watch him closely.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Heard that on the Wilkow show, he's trying to backtrack now. But the audience of antigunners applauded when he said that. That's pretty scary. Democrats want men and woman with guns exercising their 2nd amendment rights to be shot by their gov't.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That whole video was cringe worthy..... The R Sheriff candidate should run clips of that ruthlessly. Taken out of context? Hardly. This guy is a douchebag. Plain and simple.

Unfit for the office he is seeking or any other for that matter.

When/if this so called law enforcement officer starts murdering people it might be time for queued up victims to remember the words of Walter White, i.e. something to the effect of "I don't answer the door, I knock."