Thread: The negros are always good for a eye opener.

The negros are always good for a eye opener.

But it is a cultural thingy. 5th grade teacher pulled
    from class. http://www.wsbradio.com/news/nationa...MclfrLm9W53lN/
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

This is what happens when your people are adapted for survival in places where high testosterone and low IQs are preferable.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Now it seems we have a body laying in a major intersection in that co. Gunfight at noon in the middle of the street in
    DeKalb co. Negro on........

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    But it is a cultural thingy. 5th grade teacher pulled
    from class. http://www.wsbradio.com/news/nationa...MclfrLm9W53lN/
    You can blame LBJ and the "Great Society" where they rewarded single black women with welfare for each baby they popped out?. No Fathers in 78% of black households? This is the end result of generations of non-nuclear families. Back in the day when black families were solid, church going and working class folks (before the idiot Libtards ruined everything in the 60s) this pervasive barbaric shit didn't happen.

One commentator once said that if the KKK had held a strategy meeting to come up with a plan to destroy blacks, they couldn't have come up with a better system then LBJ's War on Poverty and Great Society.

These Dim programs absolutely devastated blacks in America.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    One commentator once said that if the KKK had held a strategy meeting to come up with a plan to destroy blacks, they couldn't have come up with a better system then LBJ's War on Poverty and Great Society.

These Dim programs absolutely devastated blacks in America.
    The KKK was the militant arm of the southern Dimocrat Party and was used to keep blacks in their place..... yet the blacks are loyal to the Dims....go figure.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    You can blame LBJ and the "Great Society" where they rewarded single black women with welfare for each baby they popped out?. No Fathers in 78% of black households? This is the end result of generations of non-nuclear families. Back in the day when black families were solid, church going and working class folks (before the idiot Libtards ruined everything in the 60s) this pervasive barbaric shit didn't happen.
    Oh I know you do not have to tell me. I was born and raised in Atlanta and I remember the WHOLE society in and around Auburn Ave.
    There where doctors, lawyers, newspapers, schools and a moderate night life. At 7 I didn't understand there was supposed to be a difference and to me there was not.

They had everything they needed at the time and were (for the most part) content to be left alone.
    But the world was already changing and here we are.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The KKK was the militant arm of the southern Dimocrat Party and was used to keep blacks in their place..... yet the blacks are loyal to the Dims....go figure.
    Do not forget Margaret Sanger. You are right the left has ridden this group of people into the mud
    and are throwing them away for the illegals coming in from the south. Fools.

be the heat..

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Nuclear families aren't their natural social order. They only gained it here in the US because southern whites needed them to reproduce while remaining under control so they indoctrinated them with southern protestant forms of Christianity. Once the western economies crash and the globe has a market correction in regards to population levels (Africa's population is artificially inflated by years of western economic intervention), Africans will once again be able to sustain themselves in the small scale family based village societies that they were adapted for survival in over the course of many thousands of years.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

and it's a sad commetary, that many times the ones that try to move up in society are chastised as "uppity n's". it's not always the white man that wants to keep them down.

I really do not think whites even really care that much anymore. I mean all they do is whine, bitch, blame me and kill each other every night.
    Hell w/o negro culture I wonder how low the shooting stats would be....5.56?

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Do not forget Margaret Sanger.
    Umm... if it wasn't for Margaret Sanger, could you imagine how many MILLIONS of more unwanted children would be out there right now causing trouble as neglected teens and young adults??

The crime rate would be through the roof!
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

So is it worth 500 million a year to kill a bunch of negros. Yeah I think so and they should have a get fucked ho show and pay them an xtra 1k to abort
    with the play 5k to get sterilized or tubes cut out.

be the heat..