Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1500 Illegals -- INCOMING!

1500 Illegals -- INCOMING!

A caravan of more than 1,500 families including men, women, and children are making their way from Central America through Mexico and are expected to arrive at the US-Mexico Border in the coming days to request refugee status.

Known as the Viacrucis Migrante 2018, the caravan began on March 25 in the state of Chiapas and is expected to reach Tijuana within a month where the members of the group are expected to request refugee status from the U.S. government. The caravan is organized by the immigrant rights group Pueblo Sin Fronteras who have been posting updates about the caravan’s journey through Mexico.

The group is reportedly made up of families from Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras who are fleeing extreme poverty and gang violence. The group has been demanding a stop to the violence.

While the group is made up primarily of individuals who could be considered undocumented by Mexican authorities, officials have stepped aside, Mexico’s El Universal reported. Additionally, the group has been thankful to the local governments in various rural communities in southern Mexico for helping the caravan by providing transportation, food, and other aid.

The push to the border comes at a time the Trump administration has clashed with the Mexican government over their apparent leniency when dealing with drug cartels, border security, and the payment of walls.
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/...ch-u-s-border/

Just like George Soros arranged in Europe... first 1500 immigrants, then 3000, then 10000, then...

And Mexico is allowing them safe passage, to get back at Trump.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Actually if I am not mistaken if they receive refugee status they would be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Actually if I am not mistaken if they receive refugee status they would be legal.
    Good point.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

The group has been demanding a stop to the violence.

Would that make them eligible or disqualify them?
    I mean considering well you know
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

If these Soros invaders get here and receive refugee status I will not be surprised. After the Omnibus Budget el foldo either Trump is a con man or being black mailed. The current claim by the Trump true believers that the Army Corp of Engineers will build the wall is a false hope. According to the LA time the Army has is currently looking for bids to build (drum roll) THREE EFFING MILES of wall. The fact is the limited funding in the Omnibus Budget was all the White House asked for. This 1.8 billion can only build 74 miles of wall. Trump has no intention of building a wall or doing anything about illegal immigration. Like Cruz said - NEW YORK VALUES.

This sounds more like an "invasion". Maybe it should be treated in the same way.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    If these Soros invaders get here and receive refugee status I will not be surprised. After the Omnibus Budget el foldo either Trump is a con man or being black mailed. The current claim by the Trump true believers that the Army Corp of Engineers will build the wall is a false hope. According to the LA time the Army has is currently looking for bids to build (drum roll) THREE EFFING MILES of wall. The fact is the limited funding in the Omnibus Budget was all the White House asked for. This 1.8 billion can only build 74 miles of wall. Trump has no intention of building a wall or doing anything about illegal immigration. Like Cruz said - NEW YORK VALUES.
    I heard on Rush, the other day, that it's more like $15 billion, taken from the Pentagon funding (which Trump controls) that will be allocated for the wall.

The $1.8 billion was what the Dims agreed to in the spending bill.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I heard on Rush, the other day, that it's more like $15 billion, taken from the Pentagon funding (which Trump controls) that will be allocated for the wall.

The $1.8 billion was what the Dims agreed to in the spending bill.
    From what the LA Times is saying the Army has an RFP out to build 3 miles ONLY. Building 3 miles of wall only says to me Trump's claim about building a wall is a con job. Yes, Trump apparently can use DOD funding for wall construction. But will he? I think not. Notice how his rhetoric on the dreamers has evolved. IMHO after Trump signed the Omnibus Budget he showed he is a Judas and a liar. I hope I am wrong. One thing is for sure. If a wall is not built Trump is a one term President.

Perhaps the army should meet them at the border and repel them.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Exactly so. Troops should be put on the border and issued ax or pick handles. Then told to "swing until you're feeling good."

This is the book everyone should read. https://www.amazon.com/Camp-Saints-J...+of+the+saints

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

To quote Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?"

We already have 30-40 million illegals residing in the former USA. A measly 1500 future democrat voters will be a proverbial drop in the bucket.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    From what the LA Times is saying the Army has an RFP out to build 3 miles ONLY. Building 3 miles of wall only says to me Trump's claim about building a wall is a con job. Yes, Trump apparently can use DOD funding for wall construction. But will he? I think not. Notice how his rhetoric on the dreamers has evolved. IMHO after Trump signed the Omnibus Budget he showed he is a Judas and a liar. I hope I am wrong. One thing is for sure. If a wall is not built Trump is a one term President.
    If it costs 15 billion to build 3 miles of wall it would be cheaper to put a soldier every 100 yards

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    If it costs 15 billion to build 3 miles of wall it would be cheaper to put a soldier every 100 yards
    I think he'll get a little farther than 3 miles if he spends $15 billion. I think the Dims only allowed him $1.8 million to spend on the wall prior to this spending bill (knowing that would get him nowhere).

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Migrants in the news;

Murders in London Overtake New York for First Time Since 1800 Under Sadiq Khan
    Britain’s multicultural capital edged ahead of the American city — once so notorious for its high crime rates that it was chosen as the setting for Charles Bronson’s Death Wish –– in February, The Times reports.
    London saw 15 killings to New York’s 14 over the course of the month, and appears to have outstripped ‘Gotham’ yet again in March, with 22 killings to 21.
    Historically, London has had a murder rate per person between half and one-twentieth of New York’s since 1800, according to FBI data and studies by University of California researcher Eric Monkkonen.
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...00-sadiq-khan/

People Fleeing Western Europe Because of Muslim Migration
    One is a Christian migrant who returned to Syria because he found Austria more dangerous. Another is a Croatian man who grew up in Sweden but recently moved to Poland with his wife and kids, saying he doesn’t “recognise the country [he] grew up in anymore.” Yet another, also a part of what has been called the “Swedish Diaspora,” is a woman who moved to Hungary because, she says, “There is no safety at all” in Sweden. They’re all part of the secondary migration caused by Muslim migration.
    No one has to tell this to a woman interviewed recently by Hungarian news channel M1 and identified only as a “member of Swedish Diaspora” (I’ll call her MSD). Born in Sweden to a Hungarian mother, she explained that she left because there “is no safety at all with all those migrants they let into the country.” Saying the situation is only getting worse, the woman states that “you can’t travel during the daytime on the metro in Stockholm where I lived, because the migrants sexually molest the women.”
    MSD says that no one helps, not even the police. This is reminiscent of the recent story of Pole Agnieszka Wiśniewska; she moved to Sweden in 2007 seeking a better life only to be raped by Arabs — and then ignored by police. She’s now thinking of returning to Poland.
    As for MSD, she states that migrants get jobs before native Swedes do. In fact, she claims that even Swedish doctors have trouble finding positions, saying that while she was lucky enough to land an internship at a hospital, approximately 80 percent of her colleagues were “migrants, Muslims, from the doctors to the nurses, everyone.”
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...slim-migration

Many Waves of Terrorists Will Follow the Immigrants Headed This Way
    Please note that the size of the group, just from this cross-section from the Flores’ tweet. Also, it is very notable that the tweet says that buses are being made available to transport the so-called refugees to the next location. Buses just don’t appear out of thin air. Gasoline is not free and drivers don’t magically teleport to their buses. This is a well-coordinated event that is clearly on a timetable. Please also take note that the Flores tweet does not identify the location or the next stop on this migration.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/ma...aded-this-way/

“ALERTA—Far-right white supremacists, including at Breitbart, are setting sights on the #ViacrucisMigrante2018 #RefugeeCaravan #NoBanNoWallNoRaids #RefugeesWelcome @PuebloSF @alex_mensing @AlOtroLado_Org @LatinoAdvocacy1 @NLGnews @aflores @BryanSchatz @democracynow @latinorebels”
    “By noting the caravan Breitbart is inciting white supremacists to fight a grassroots movement made up of people fleeing US-backed violence to find safety and help for their families. #EndBorderImperialism #EndWhiteSupremacy
    @democracynow @NLGnews @IGD_News @splinter_news @NIJC”
    “The border was drawn by white settler colonists and is maintained to terrorize and discipline immigrant communities, all for the benefit of capital and white supremacy. The border, CBP, ICE, capitalism, white supremacy, etc. can and *will* all be undone. #EndBorderImperialism”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-the-backlash/

Israel Makes Deal With UN To Deport African Migrants To Western Countries
    Under an agreement with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Israel will “facilitate transfer” of roughly 16,000 illegal African immigrants to Western countries, in return for a guarantee to “formalize the status” of those who remain, reports the Times of Israel. Canada is expected to be a primary recipient of the migrants.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/02/is...ican-migrants/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    18 Billion would build the 700 miles that Trump promised (down from 2000 miles and the 700 miles to be built in 10 years). However, Trump is all talk and little action.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I've said it before that there are bound to be some people who would volunteer to man watchtowers at those "high traffic" crossing points. And those towers would have good night vision equipment with a couple of 30-cal beltfeds to scare them back.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

In Junuary of 2018, I interviewed talk show host, Kathy Rubio, from Minnesota. Previously, I also interviewed Kathy Rubio in May 0f 2016. She informed my audience at that time that a Red Dawn style invasion force was being prepared to attack America. The first wave of the attack would be spearheaded by paramilitary forces being spearheaded and organized by the world’s largest drug cartel, the Sanchez Paredes out of Peru. This cartel originally coordinated the partnership between the top terrorist organizations of the world, including ISIS, the Mexican drug cartels and MS-13.

In the following interview, Kathy identifies police and soliders through Latin America, who are presently affiliated with MS-13, who are training at joint-sponsored base camps in El Salvador and Honduras whose purpose it is to train a Viet Cong stule 5th column to invade the United States. This group will create such havoc inside the United States, it will allow the United Nations to introduce its military to operate on American soil under the Kigali Principles which Obama signed with the UN before leaving office.
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/re...t-is-showtime/

they just want a better life for their children

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Looks like Mexico is stepping up to put this down sort of.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...van-heading-us
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Looks like Mexico is stepping up to put this down sort of.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...van-heading-us
    Don't believe everything the news says. Heard on Rush, today, that Mexico is only turning back those illegals who want to stay in Mexico. The rest are being allowed to continue on to the US. However, to make it seem like Mexico is doing something, they are breaking up the caravan into smaller groups to attract less attention, while allowing them safe passage.

It's all smoke and mirrors on Mexico's part.

Freedom isn't free.

land mines with guard towers armed with 20mm gatling cannon, could be a lot of fun.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast