Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1500 Illegals -- INCOMING!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Trump needs to follow up on his threat to cut all aid to Nicaragua and add Mexico to that list of countries who will receive no more US aid or money.

They could have stopped them if they really wanted to.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not only are there several thousand from Central and South America, several thousand Mexicans are joining the mass marauding hoard in what might become the worst thing to happen to this country since September 2001. This could and most likely will get very ugly. My prayers go out for the USAmericans living on the border and those who will be charged with defending it.

And which Trump hating democrat will fire the first shot to turn it into a bloodbath in order to blame Trump and skew the elections???

Whatever happened with that first wave, BTW?

Were they "absorbed" (allowed to seek asylum) or were they "repelled" and denied entry??

Seems like they just dropped off the face of the news cycle after they reached the US, I never heard anything about the aftermath??
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Were they "absorbed" (allowed to seek asylum) or were they "repelled" and denied entry??

Seems like they just dropped off the face of the news cycle after they reached the US, I never heard anything about the aftermath??
    Keep reading and watching the news. You'll hear hear about them sooner or later. Some have already made the news....

p.s. The Communist Media doesn't report on them once they enter the country...they're no longer newsworthy.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

I wondered the same thing
    Did some looking around and pretty much as you question is what happened
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Great picture Justin. Sad but true.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    A column of tanks should handle that quite easily, invading army/mob should be put down without remorse.

It sounds like Defense Secretary Mattis is open to sending active-duty troops to the border, but only in a "support" role, not direct combat/enforcement.

They will include engineers to help with the construction of tents and fencing, doctors for medical support, and potentially some personnel to operate drones along the border.

He's limited by the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids the military from acting in a direct law enforcement role, of which the border patrol is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234