Thread: Trump Deploys U.S. Military To Southern Border

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Trump Deploys U.S. Military To Southern Border

This will be interesting to watch.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...outhern-border
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And how are they to stop an illegal if they are not given orders to do what it takes to stop the invasion and granted immunity from prosecution for any action taken.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hopefully, they will be given leeway to fire on those who insist on trying to cross. I just hope they don't act like the UN Peacekeepers and refuse to use their weapons when confronted.

I think the Left is going to see that building a wall would have been a better solution.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Hopefully, they will be given leeway to fire on those who insist on trying to cross. I just hope they don't act like the UN Peacekeepers and refuse to use their weapons when confronted.

I think the Left is going to see that building a wall would have been a better solution.
    Especially if even 1 gets shot by the military. The leftist press will go wild with it! It'll be racist Trump this and Racist Trump that!

That is why our country men should be be shooting rounds into the dirt shooting fireworks
    roman candles any thing to make these sub 80 fucks to stop.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Especially if even 1 gets shot by the military. The leftist press will go wild with it! It'll be racist Trump this and Racist Trump that!
    And how is this any different than what the media is already doing?

They've already made him into the devil incarnate, he can't become even more "incarnate."

I'm sure the troops will be under orders to not kill anyone, but shooting close to them, or something else just to turn them around is better than playing Peacekeeper.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Isn't sending troops to the border what we suggested? Is Trump a gunsneter?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Isn't sending troops to the border what we suggested? Is Trump a gunsneter?
    If he isn't...the Donald should be!
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

I wouldn't be too taken in by Trump's tough talk. From what I read once this Hondurans show up at the border and request asylum US law requires they be admitted to the US and have a hearing scheduled. They will then be released and not show up for the hearing. IMHO this is all a stunt by Mexico to demonstrate that Trump is impotent.

Seriously, does anyone thing these troops are actually going to be empowered to use force to keep these illegals from crossing our border?
    Last edited by jet3534; 04-03-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Fukin nafta maybe. You think those people (.gov) want to have billions taken from their pockets for useless shit that can be replaced
    in 3 days. Trump should nuke all of it. FUK THE MEXICAN NATION. They fuk us and tell us we deserve their.gov shit. oops never mind.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

"If @realDonaldTrump asks me to deploy Oregon Guard troops to the Mexico border, I’ll say no," tweeted Democratic Gov Brown. "As Commander of Oregon’s Guard, I’m deeply troubled by Trump’s plan to militarize our border."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-bo...090702600.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    "If @realDonaldTrump asks me to deploy Oregon Guard troops to the Mexico border, I’ll say no," tweeted Democratic Gov Brown. "As Commander of Oregon’s Guard, I’m deeply troubled by Trump’s plan to militarize our border."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-bo...090702600.html
    Doesn't Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces override Commander of a state Guard?

If they are part of the US Army, or any other US military branch, then the Fed can deploy whenever, and wherever the Commander-In-Chief sees fit.
    Last edited by alismith; 04-06-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Nothing like a little treason to maintain the glue that holds the states united.

TX Border Sheriff: ‘I Don’t Think We Need the Military Here’
    CNN National Correspondent Gary Tuchman asked, “Do you want to see the US military come to your county to help control the border?”
    Schmerber answered, “No, no, I don’t. I think that the Border Patrol [is] well trained, well equipped. I don’t think we need the military here on the border.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...military-here/
    apparently a dem and is sure to lose his major source of income if the troops stop the flow of drugs, terrorists, and other foreign criminals through his county

Mexican Senate Threatens to Stop Helping U.S. Against Drug Cartels If Trump Deploys Troops to Border
    The Mexican Senate passed a resolution seeking an end to bilateral cooperation with the U.S. against drug cartels and immigration problems after President Trump ordered National Guard troops to the border.
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/...troops-border/
    hmmm, wonder why mexico doesnt want us to protect the border
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"