Thread: Intuit QuickBooks Severs Ties with Gunsite Academy, Reverses Tens of Thousands in Credit Card Charges. Because Guns

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Intuit QuickBooks Severs Ties with Gunsite Academy, Reverses Tens of Thousands in Credit Card Charges. Because Guns

After today, it's all historical.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Isn't it time we played by the lefts rules? BAKE ME A CAKE NOW. We're talking about banks and associated companies infringing on the second amendment. If a bakery has to bake a special cake for fags how do they get away with this? Time to sue them.

In the end, it won't be government tyranny that does in the Bill of Rights -- rather, it will be corporate tyranny, the big banks, the financial firms, the pillars of commerce that drive the economy that will strangle our freedoms away.

I'm pretty sure Thomas Jefferson foresaw this eventuality unfolding...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Since 9/11, it has been my feeling that "an eye for an eye" or "do unto others..." should be used more frequently.
    This may make me even more "non-PC" than I already am but either we quit "taking the high road" and get down into the trenches or our opponents (all of them !) will end up cutting us off at the knees and walk away with all the marbles.
    There's an expression that I've heard but I don't know the source: "The dead don't fight back."
    We try exterminate infectious diseases like polio, smallpox, and bubonic plague (the "black death" of the Middle Ages). We try to exterminate perennial pest/vermin such as cockroaches, mice, and rats. Why do we stop there when there is a threat to the continued existence of Life on this planet? Do we allow vermin to decimate this planet and the life on it or do we eradicate the infestation to preserve life? Doctors operate to cut out and remove an "uncontrolled growth" that we call "cancer". Should we not do the same??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Since 9/11, it has been my feeling that "an eye for an eye" or "do unto others..." should be used more frequently.
    This may make me even more "non-PC" than I already am but either we quit "taking the high road" and get down into the trenches or our opponents (all of them !) will end up cutting us off at the knees and walk away with all the marbles.
    There's an expression that I've heard but I don't know the source: "The dead don't fight back."
    We try exterminate infectious diseases like polio, smallpox, and bubonic plague (the "black death" of the Middle Ages). We try to exterminate perennial pest/vermin such as cockroaches, mice, and rats. Why do we stop there when there is a threat to the continued existence of Life on this planet? Do we allow vermin to decimate this planet and the life on it or do we eradicate the infestation to preserve life? Doctors operate to cut out and remove an "uncontrolled growth" that we call "cancer". Should we not do the same??
    Start making a list of the tumors. It might come in handy in the future....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    In the end, it won't be government tyranny that does in the Bill of Rights -- rather, it will be corporate tyranny, the big banks, the financial firms, the pillars of commerce that drive the economy that will strangle our freedoms away.

"The end" is already engineered and done. Today's kids are tomorrow's adults, and they have been thoroughly brainwashed.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Intuit Offers Gunsite Academy Monetary Compensation After Quickbooks Termination

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...s-termination/

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Also, remember to enjoy chic a fil today!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Intuit stands to lose a lot of money. Gun owners use Turbotax too..........I might have to find another income tax preparer after many many years of buying their product if they aren't sincere in reversing their position.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

You certainly read a lot 180 degrees from reality.