Thread: Things Could Be Getting Sporty Right About Now!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Cool Things Could Be Getting Sporty Right About Now!

I didn't know where to post this so I started a new thread. This video was posted live on youtube last night. Apparently the 25k sealed indictments will be unsealed sooner than they planned. The vid is compelling to say the least, but the guy starts to lose me when he goes off on chemtrails and flouride.

Still, it's worth watching all the way thru. Since he put it up last night the following has happened:

Blake Farenthold has resigned from congress amid sex abuse allegations.
    Backpage.com has been seized by the gov.
    A man in Sedona AZ has been arrested on child sex trafficking allegations.

Here is the synopsis on the page:

In this video David Seaman discusses the imminent takedown of everything and everyone he's been talking about for the past year-and-a-half. This includes the royal family, celebrities, politicians Etc, you're talking over 20,000 sealed indictments. Apparently David has seen the indictments and the unsealing of those indictments has already begun.

This is an exciting time to be alive if all of this comes to fruition which David says in the video is happening immediately as of right now!. The #Rothschilds, the #Rockefellers, the #clintons, the #podesta's, the #Obamas, #GeorgeSoros, Etc all must be sh*tting their pants now. It is payback time in a stupendous way. this time in our lives is something that we will all remember forever. This is going to be a life-changing and more importantly a world changing event.

Please download this video and repost it everywhere, they can stop 1000s of us. Silly pedophiles cannot stop the will of the people!!
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Backpage.com really was just a glorified front for prostitution... surprised it lasted as long as it did.

As for the "globalist shape-shifting pedophile cabal that runs the world"... I thought #PizzaGate turned out to be a dud? Didn't it turn out that they had no basement, no child sex-slaves being held within?

Even Alex Jones has backed off his claims after that nutjob visited Comet Pizza and discharged his firearm within the premises, although I do understand #Qanon is still beating the drum.

Sounds kind of tin-foilish to me.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

It's easy to get fixated on parts that are probably a red herring. That's how the Pizzagate thing appears to me. The bigger thing (that is real) is the 24k-25k sealed indictments. They are real and easily found if you have a PACER account.

The recent arrest of Kevin Rainere who ran NXIVM was one of those indictments that was unsealed. This is what piques my curiosity. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Meanwhile I'm popping away....

WWG1WGA

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

That sucks about back page, i've used that site to sell a few guns in the past and was thinking about listing a couple more to fund my bench rest rifle build.
    Here's how clueless i am, i didn't even know about the prostitution ads

Like with most things on the web if you do not know where to look or do not look you will not find it.

I do not know what back page is.....never heard of it until 2-3 days ago.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Oh please let it involve killary and the pedostas and the milieu.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

That arrest in Sedona was related to Backpage. Here is the indictment (note it states "SEALED"):

https://www.justice.gov/file/1050276/download

Lots of underage prostitution.

Did I mention the co-owners donated lots of money to Dems?

WWG1WGA

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Backpage.com really was just a glorified front for prostitution... surprised it lasted as long as it did.

As for the "globalist shape-shifting pedophile cabal that runs the world"... I thought #PizzaGate turned out to be a dud? Didn't it turn out that they had no basement, no child sex-slaves being held within?

Even Alex Jones has backed off his claims after that nutjob visited Comet Pizza and discharged his firearm within the premises, although I do understand #Qanon is still beating the drum.

Sounds kind of tin-foilish to me.

This Qanon thing is being discussed over at AK Files big time. Don't totally understand it though.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Before he was fired by cbs he made a news piece on pizzagate;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Some of pedosta's art;
    https://steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9...on-of-children
    https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmo...eep-well-again
    https://www.sott.net/article/334002-...-and-Pizzagate

A rundown on the pizzagate pizzeria owner;
    https://steemit.com/personsofinteres...omet-ping-pong

Oddly enough, even with all the provoking facts denoted above, the agenda media has "debunked" the pizzagate spiracy. Kinda like how the fbi exonerated killary before they investigated killary;
    https://www.startpage.com/do/search

In a video uploaded to Youtube, Pizzagate researcher Ryan A. O’Neal alleges that James Alefantis threatened him and his family’s lives – and the evidence is breathtaking and creepy.
    https://wearechange.org/james-alefan...er-ryan-oneal/
    yep, must be innocent to be threatening people
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Ruh Roh, Allison Mack in deep shit!

This is where pizzagate will break wide open, I suppose.

WWG1WGA