Thread: Picked up an Anschutz at todays gun show.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Picked up an Anschutz at todays gun show.

So I went to a local gun show today in search of a small single shot .22 rifle and came home with this. Overall in really nice shape. Very strong clean rifling. The rifling seems a lot deeper then my other .22 rifles. Anyway I have heard the name Anschutz before and only ever heard nice things. The price of this one was in line with the cooeys and Mossbergs of the same style and overall condition so I went with this one. Anyway Wondering what you guys think? Anyone know anything about this? There is no model number written on it. I tried to do a little googling and think it may be a pre 1958 model 1360. Seems to be the closest match I can come up with.

Last edited by rci2950; 04-07-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Great find!!! I have heard nothing but good things about Anschutz rifles. Nice markings on what looks like a really nice shooter!!!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Great rifle.

You mention a Cooey. I have a Cooey. Made in Canada, I think, but the interesting thing about it is that it is a smooth bore .22. I'm guessing it's made primarily for shooting shot. Do you know anything about this?

Don't mean to hijack your thread..... (But, you did mention Cooey and that reminded me I had one.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars