Thread: Gas Attack In Syria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Gas Attack In Syria

This place is such a powder keg just waiting to really blow up! Gas your own people? Crazy shit there.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1HE0RR
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The whole ME is a powder keg.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

How do you know who is gassing what people?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Last week, a Russian general said they knew that the US/allies in Syria were planning a chem attack that was false flagged by US/allied proxies to be blamed on Assad. He said there would be direct retaliation on any missiles/launchers if the US fired on Assad. There's no reason in the world to fight islam for islam. None of the countries over there is worth a drop of American blood, or a penny in US currency.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    This place is such a powder keg just waiting to really blow up! Gas your own people? Crazy shit there.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1HE0RR

Given all of the discussion regarding Allepo in the Presidential candidate debates, the Obama support for ISSIS, the Trump missile attack on Assad, our constant threats to Russia over their support for Assad, etc. it is pretty obvious that the so called "SWAMP" wants a war with Assad. Who knows why, although in the past our middle east policy has always been based on the interests of Israel, not the interests of the US. Trump promised an America first policy which would require staying out of Syria. IMHO Americans are a sucker for false flag operations, e.g., Gulf of Tonkin Incident, and nothing much has changed. Israel calls out the tune and we dance to it.

Again I have to point out that Trump is a liar with respect to his pre election and some post election promises. Possibly he is controlled via blackmail. I think Bannon was right when he said we will never get from Trump what we voted.
    Last edited by jet3534; 04-08-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Terrorists groups apparently above using terror now. Give me an Fing break. Assad has nothing to gain by using gas, the "rebels" cough Cough do.

0bama and killary have gotten their proxy troops, isis and fsa, to allegedly commit a gas attack in hopes this sways Trump into staying in a pointless war that furthers the nwo/0bama/killary agenda.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The Soros-sponsored "White Helmets," one of the largest NGOs operating on the territory of Syria, is busy with cooking up lies instead of protecting the human rights of the Syrian people.
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...alties-report/

Evidence of Soros funding of WH
    On the contrary Soros funding is easily traced. Purpose is the PR company that created White Helmets and The Syria Campaign, Medics Under Fire, With Syria...along with a few others. Purpose was co founded by Jeremy Heiman [also co founder of Avaaz]. Purpose whose purpose is to " organise consumers for social/political change" [consumers not citizens, note] works in partnership with the Open Society Foundation which is Soros. Money has been poured into the White Helmet campaign, over $ 13 m to date. Please read these articles to glean further knowledge. I will also be writing another article on their spurious claims and their helmsman, UK mercenary James Le Mesurier who has some very murky and sinister connections [all proven]
    [Link]
    [Link]
    [Link]
    [Link]
    https://www.sott.net/article/302997-...rikes-in-Syria

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

They would NEVER fake anything over there....would they?

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter