Thread: The mind of a rino

The mind of a rino

Graham said, “It makes some sense to send soldiers to the border, but you’re not going to secure a border just by adding National Guard troops. You got to go to the root cause of this. The caravans come from the triangle country, Honduras, and Guatemala in particular because the conditions are so bad. If you don’t have comprehensive immigration reform, so it’s easier for American companies to hire, you have more labor available to American companies, you’ll never fix this problem.
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...wont-anything/

See how he plays this? He says American companies need to be able to more easily hire illegals, not give the jobs to Americans because the illegals can be forced to work for pennies and given a piss poor benefits package wich maximises the employers profit. This is why they call him grahamnesty. What needs to be done is to arrest, charge, and deport illegals. Then to arrest, charge, convict, incarcerate their employers - no employers and no welfare = no illegals. Take this to the extent of arresting and charging those who rent to illegals or sell homes to them.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I think the RINO term is a misnomer. Republicans like Graham (or George Bush) represent the mainstream of the party. Sad to say.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

So help me out here, to fix the illegal immigration flood we need to make it easier for american businesses to hire illegals so that more will cross the border illegally to find the jobs that americans won't do for two tacos, a can of beans and a one bedroom apartment to share with 5 roommates?, but troops at the border won't work to stem the flood, hmmm seems to work for mexico at their southern border.

It is downright frightening the level of stupidity our ruling class has sunk to, only matched by the stupidity of the voters who put them there.

What also scares me , is who they will replace mcshitstain with... is there another "war hero" out there they are going to carpetbag into our state?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The simple solution has always sat right in front of their faces. Make legal work impossible for someone in this country without a green card or American citizen. We have the social security administration records to check against perspective employees. Companies that employ said illegals anyway, $10,000 fine per day, per occurrence. ALL federal and state dollars for housing, food and school denied to illegals in this country. State officials who do not comply go to jail for a minimum 5 years, first offense. Simple. Before anyone yells 10th amendment, Immigration/naturalization laws are entirely under the perview of the federal gov't in our constitution.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-09-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I think the RINO term is a misnomer. Republicans like Graham (or George Bush) represent the mainstream of the party. Sad to say.
    Rino is kinda old, we need a more accurate and modern term. However, I feel the rinos are now actually democrats, and the democrats are now marxists.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    So help me out here, to fix the illegal immigration flood we need to make it easier for american businesses to hire illegals so that more will cross the border illegally to find the jobs that americans won't do for two tacos, a can of beans and a one bedroom apartment to share with 5 roommates?, but troops at the border won't work to stem the flood, hmmm seems to work for mexico at their southern border.

It is downright frightening the level of stupidity our ruling class has sunk to, only matched by the stupidity of the voters who put them there.

What also scares me , is who they will replace mcshitstain with... is there another "war hero" out there they are going to carpetbag into our state?
    I disagree on that they're acting out of stupidity, no, I am convinced they know what they are doing to the country and desire this to take place. Domestic enemies in high office.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The simple solution has always sat right in front of their faces. Make legal work impossible for someone in this country without a green card or American citizen. We have the social security administration records to check against perspective employees. Companies that employ said illegals anyway, $10,000 fine per day, per occurrence. ALL federal and state dollars for housing, food and school denied to illegals in this country. State officials who do not comply go to jail for a minimum 5 years, first offense. Simple. Before anyone yells 10th amendment, Immigration/naturalization laws are entirely under the perview of the federal gov't in our constitution.
    Wen you run for office rest assured that you have my vote.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Rino is kinda old, we need a more accurate and modern term. However, I feel the rinos are now actually democrats, and the democrats are now marxists.
    That seems to be the right thinking about both parties right now.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!