Thread: This Mid Term election is very important!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This Mid Term election is very important!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I plan on doing just that. If the candidate has a (D) after his/her name, I'm voting for the other one, whether I know them or not.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Words to live by! Your right though,if this comes to past this country will be even more divided than it is now.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

To tell you guys the truth I have NEVER voted for any democrat and I never will.
    All they want to do is divide and destroy.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The ONLY Democrat I ever voted for was a guy running for reelection to the US Senate. He was a dyed-in-the-wool supporter of the 2A, and a local to our area.

I guess the Party Dims didn't like his stance, so they blackmailed him (he was gay) into giving up his run.

He never followed their agenda.

This was years ago. Since then.....Nope, NO Dims.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I did support this man. He was probably the last of the thinking dems around here in the South.

He was a good smart man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zell_Miller
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The ONLY Democrat I ever voted for was a guy running for reelection to the US Senate. He was a dyed-in-the-wool supporter of the 2A, and a local to our area.
    I guess the Party Dims didn't like his stance, so they blackmailed him (he was gay) into giving up his run.
    He never followed their agenda.
    This was years ago. Since then.....Nope, NO Dims.
    Ditto. The only one I voted for (even though I knew he had already lost the election) was because this Dem had the balls to tell the American public a painful truth. He said we MUST pay our bills, even if it meant a rise in taxes. The fact that he was also willing to put a woman on as his running mate didn't hurt.
    Walter Mondale and Geraldine Ferraro. The only time I voted for a democrat in a presidential race.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I plan on doing just that. If the candidate has a (D) after his/her name, I'm voting for the other one, whether I know them or not.
    That philosophy probably works in many States but would not work where I live (West VA). Some WV Democrats support the 2nd Amendment. Some Republicans don't. If I don't know a candidate I go by the ratings from a 2nd Amendment rights group. In WV this is the WVCDL. At a national level the NRA and GOA.

As if mid terms aren't bad enough we have this;

Trump Anti-Gun Nominee to Ninth Circuit Driving Away Core Supporters
    “Democrats praise Trump nominee for 9th Circuit,” The Washington Times reported Wednesday. “Republicans raise critical questions on his gun rights, Citizens United views.”

“Republicans brought the tough questions for Mark Jeremy Bennett over his defense of gun control laws and free speech rights,” the report elaborates. “Mr. Bennett, a former Hawaii attorney general now nominated to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, had backed a limited interpretation of Second Amendment rights that was overturned by the Supreme Court.”

Just being a highly-placed Hawaiian political nominee ought to raise red flags. The state is a “leader” in citizen disarmament. If they ever do have another real catastrophe there, most citizens are going to find out how badly those who have been defrauding them of their birthrights have screwed them.

Add to that the fact that the Ninth Circuit, widely recognized as one of the most “progressive” (read “anti-gun”) courts, recently lost the one sane voice it had on the Second Amendment with the #MeToo-pressured resignation of Judge Alex Kozinski.
    https://www.oathkeepers.org/trump-an...re-supporters/

gee, wonder why dems would praise a Trump pick
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

gee, wonder why dems would praise a Trump pick
    But then, Trump cannot change the face of the 9th circus court. So if he has to pick a 'libtard judge', might as well put it on a court that is already jam packed with libtards. The 9th is THE MOST overturned court by SCOTUS in history. I don't care if another libtard judge gets on the 9th since even if he's pro gun he will still be in the minority and they will NEVER rule our way. The real prize is SCOTUS. You know Trump will give this one to the other side, but keep the real CONSERVATIVE picks for SCOTUS. I just hope another LIBTARD SCOTUS justice retires during his term.

And looking towards a bright future;

“It’s 2022 and we are celebrating policy victories across the nation: Medicare for All and Free College, and next on the agenda is Reparations,” the document projected.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/19/de...arations-2022/

Democrat Operative: “It’s Clear” that Eric Holder Is Running for President
    Doug Schoen: Everything I’ve seen and been told says he will run it’s clear based on his appearance at the National Action Network with Al Sharpton that he’s gonna position himself like Obama to approach in court the African-American and progressive vote. He’s somebody who had a couple of scandals, the fast and furious, the conservative donors. Well so the left has problems with him because he didn’t prosecute anyone coming out of the financial crisis. More candidates, the better it is for Donald Trump.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...esident-video/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 04-19-2018 at 06:33 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"