Thread: IG Report on Andrew McCabe

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

IG Report on Andrew McCabe

I read through the IG report on Mr. McCabe and agree that he should have been fired and that it was not political. It turns out that “lack of candor” actually means lied to and Mr. McCabe was caught lying 3 time under oath and once to Director Comey while not under oath. What is sad is that while it appears that Mr. McCabe was actually trying to ensure that investigations into the Clintons were carried out correctly, if he would have recused himself he this would not have happened. Recusing yourself not only protects the integrity of the investigation it protects the person who recuses themselves from accusations of inserting bias into the investigation. I think if Mr. McCabe would have recused himself from the Clinton investigations he would not have felt the need to defend his honor which would have kept him from feeling the need to leak information and then lie about it.

Another issue glossed over in this report is that a senior DOJ lawyer called Mr. McCabe to try to stop the investigations, or at least blunt the investigations, into the Clinton Foundation and the e-mail server. While Mr. McCabe pushed back on this, that it even happened seems like something that should be looked into.

Here is the IG report. https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/...abe-report.pdf
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

I want to respond. I do but the disdain I have for that group of people makes hamas seem like the vj team.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Read thru this thread and see what a dirtbag McCabe truly is:

https://twitter.com/NameRedacted7/st...70434841235456
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

When and how did the FBI get taken over by Democrat ideologues? This rank partisanship seeps straight to the very top.

Back in the "good ol' days" under Director Hoover the Bureau was known for its extreme conservative bent... infiltrating and dismantling far-left groups. These days the FBI is more concerned about far-right extremism than even radical Islam!

How far the mighty have fallen...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Where have you been the last 9 years, LAGC?

Bammy & Valjar made sure to embed their cronies in EVERY part of government. It's going to take a long time to get rid of the vermin.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter