Thread: Actors suing actors..... lol.

Actors suing actors..... lol.

Sandy Hook parents hit Alex Jones with defamation lawsuits
    Alex Jones has spent years claiming the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School ― where a shooter killed 20 small children and six adults ― was faked. He has claimed the parents of these dead children are liars and “crisis actors.”

Now, those parents are coming after him.

In a pair of lawsuits filed late Monday, the parents of two children who died in the December 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, say Jones’ repeated lies and conspiratorial ravings have led to death threats. The suits join at least two other recent cases accusing the Infowars host of defamation.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...094656840.html

Not too long ago the same usual suspects withdrew their suit against the man who was not only a school security advisor but also a Florida state trooper.
    "The judge ordered Pozner to be at the next hearing and produce the answers required via discovery—requests for answers to interrogatories, production of documents, and depositions.

The chance to question Pozner under the watchful eye of a video camera never arrived, however, as Pozner dismissed his complaint the afternoon he was required to provide the discovery answers, leaving Halbig with a big legal bill and a shuttered website. Halbig says he will countersue for attorney’s fees and costs."
    http://americanfreepress.net/37469-2/

And then there's this gem;
    Judge declines to dismiss wrongful termination lawsuit filed by fired Florida professor who claims Sandy Hook massacre was hoax
    In Judge Rosenberg's words, Tracy contends that the "justification for termination was a pretext — an attempt to manufacture a reason to terminate Plaintiff due to Plaintiff’s controversial exercise of free speech in the area of mass shootings and related conspiracies on his personal blog."

Tracy had been severely criticized for spouting conspiracy theories about the the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that took 26 lives, including 20 children. He claimed that the mass shooting in December of 2012 was staged, and that no one was killed.

The former professor complained that others at the school were harassing him. An editorial in the Sun Sentinel newspaper in April of 2013 urged him to resign.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2979337

That being said, I'd love to see Pozner win against Bill Hicks I mean Alex Jones, you know, an actor playing a role suing another actor playing a role.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    That being said, I'd love to see Pozner win against Bill Hicks I mean Alex Jones, you know, an actor playing a role suing another actor playing a role.

No, that would be a terrible precedent.
    Technically, no matter how vile or ridiculous your speech is, if you're a private citizen and you're not exhorting anyone to commit a crime, or attacking them for reasons of race, gender, sexual preference or national origin, then it's protected speech. If he gets away with this, then ANY snowflake can sue ANYONE who offends them.

Seriously, I would SUE CNN and MSNBC if I were ANY of the countless Republicans who were smeared by those folks. But I can't because of their rights. This is a bad trend against the first amendment (one of MANY we're seeing nowadays).

Glad you see the tide tank_monkey. This is the new wave from the boorish fuking left.

Burn the transportation.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Technically, no matter how vile or ridiculous your speech is, if you're a private citizen and you're not exhorting anyone to commit a crime, or attacking them for reasons of race, gender, sexual preference or national origin, then it's protected speech
    Actually, even if someone is attacking someone else verbally, and not threatening violence, based on race, gender, sexual preference, or national origin, it is still protected speech. And my speech pointing out that they are wrong is also protected. We do not want government deciding what "attacking" is or who should and should not be "attacked" (or protected for that matter).
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Sandy Hook parents hit Alex Jones with defamation lawsuits
    Alex Jones has spent years claiming the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School ― where a shooter killed 20 small children and six adults ― was faked. He has claimed the parents of these dead children are liars and “crisis actors.”

Now, those parents are coming after him.

Sandy Hoax was indeed a pathetic hoax, but isn't Alex Jones's right to his own opinion protected by that little thing called the FIRST AMENDMENT?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Sandy Hoax was indeed a pathetic hoax, but isn't Alex Jones's right to his own opinion protected by that little thing called the FIRST AMENDMENT?
    As I understand it, the First does allow anyone to say almost anything, but there may be consequences for what one says.

I'd say these lawsuits are his consequences.... Hopefully, the plaintiffs will lose, but with our current judicial system, it's a toss up either way.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Technically, no matter how vile or ridiculous your speech is, if you're a private citizen and you're not exhorting anyone to commit a crime, or attacking them for reasons of race, gender, sexual preference or national origin, then it's protected speech. If he gets away with this, then ANY snowflake can sue ANYONE who offends them.

Seriously, I would SUE CNN and MSNBC if I were ANY of the countless Republicans who were smeared by those folks. But I can't because of their rights. This is a bad trend against the first amendment (one of MANY we're seeing nowadays).
    We shall see. My question is will he actually fight the charges, or will his losses to the nwo be paid by the nwo if he "loses"? You know, since disinfowars itself is a creation of the nwo.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Alex Jones, Backtracking, Now Says Sandy Hook Shooting Did Happen

Talk show host Alex Jones has responded to a lawsuit from the parents of two children killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Conn. Jones has repeatedly claimed on his website, Infowars, that the shooting was staged.

In a YouTube video, Jones said he now believes the shooting really happened, and that the families are being used by the Democratic Party and the news media. Jones invited the parents onto his program for a discussion about guns.

In the past, Jones has repeatedly claimed the shooting was staged and that parents of children who died in the shooting are actors.

The plaintiffs are the parents of Jesse Heslin and Noah Pozner, who were among the 20 students and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School who died in the shooting. They’re seeking at least $1 million from Jones. The lawsuit alleges Jones’s misinformation led conspiracy theorists to make death threats against the families of shooting victims.
    http://wshu.org/post/alex-jones-back...ing-did-happen
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

He also said he "infiltrated" bohemian grove.

He also said he "infiltrated" bohemian grove.
    He was probably invited by the NWO.

So he could be part of their plan to spread disinformation...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E