Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If there was any MORE reason to despise Jim Comey

If there was any MORE reason to despise Jim Comey

I can't believe he was SO PROUD that his wife and five daughters marched in the Pussy hat protests and condemned Trump, HIS BOSS AT THE TIME, and he was supposed to be impartial to investigating Hillary Clinton, when his entire family were Clinton Partisans. What a hypocritical douche!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

We'll see how smug that sanctimonious prig looks when he goes to jail.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

It will never go anywhere.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    We'll see how smug that sanctimonious prig looks when he goes to jail.

I want Hillary in jail first.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Tucker made a good point. Why didn't Trump just shitcan Comey right after inauguration?

The only reason this blew into such a big scandal is because Trump waited clear until the Russian investigation started picking up steam to get rid of him. That's the only reason Mueller is pursuing "obstruction of justice" now, and why Comey is able to come off with this big book deal telling his story.

I think Trump thought Comey was on his side because he threw the election to Trump after impugning Hillary just weeks before the election, costing her 5 percentage points in the polls. That was just the margin Trump needed to eek out a win in the electoral college, even though he still lost the popular vote by 3 million.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    It will never go anywhere.
    Don't be such a debbie downer. Things are accelerating:

BREAKING: Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

25 years of the same thing will wear you down.....

be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i hear talking heads saying that most of the fbi is hard working, dedicated, etc. i'm begining to think the trouble is not just the upper ranks.

25 years of the same thing will wear you down.....
    25 years ago, we didn't have the internet. We didn't have Fox and the plethora of right leaning news aggregators online. 25 years ago the DEMOCRATS and the LIBERAL MEDIA held ALL the cards in their message. They owned all the major networks and newspapers. 25 years ago a lot of people started getting 'woke' (sorry for the pun) to the dishonesty of the left. 25 years ago we would never had imagined a new generation of conservative YOUNG PEOPLE - Gen Z which is turning out to be the most conservative in generations. 25 years ago young people on campus would never have considered being pro gun or pro Republican as being REBELS on college campuses, but now the true rebels are right wingers. 25 years ago we would never have seen the spectacle of LEFT WING mobs attacking innocent people on the street being shown all over the news and internet just to shut down FREE SPEECH (Yeah I remember riots in the 60s but that was for bigger issues like the Vietnam War, but today they burn down buildings to keep a single person from speaking to a small group, that's how NAZI they've become).

The only reason why things seem to change so slowly is that the LEFT Is fighting this change with all their might. 24/7 propaganda in the MSM. 24/7 propaganda in ACADEMIA and Hollywood. But so much of the country just isn't buying it any more.

I say, let the LEFT give more rope to hang them with. I was IN the political fights in the 1980s. Today is different. More folks realize how corrupt the Democrats and the Liberals are. Now it's just a matter of who can efficiently mobilize.

You mean "exonerate before you investigate" comey?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I'm waiting for Herr Comey to become the next victim of Arkancide. He's bringing a lot of unwanted publicity on Hillary.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    YOUNG PEOPLE - Gen Z which is turning out to be the most conservative in generations.
    I don't know... if kids like David Hogg and company are typical representatives of Gen Z, the future doesn't bode too well for conservative ideology...

Gen Z is also the first generation where whites have become a minority in America. Considering whites make up the bulk of the Republican Party, those dwindling numbers may not translate into success at the polls unless the GOP starts really reaching out and becoming more inclusive...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

25 years ago, we didn't have the internet. We didn't have Fox and the plethora of right leaning news aggregators online. 25 years ago the DEMOCRATS and the LIBERAL MEDIA held ALL the cards in their message. They owned all the major networks and newspapers. 25 years ago a lot of people started getting 'woke' (sorry for the pun) to the dishonesty of the left. 25 years ago we would never had imagined a new generation of conservative YOUNG PEOPLE - Gen Z which is turning out to be the most conservative in generations. 25 years ago young people on campus would never have considered being pro gun or pro Republican as being REBELS on college campuses, but now the true rebels are right wingers. 25 years ago we would never have seen the spectacle of LEFT WING mobs attacking innocent people on the street being shown all over the news and internet just to shut down FREE SPEECH (Yeah I remember riots in the 60s but that was for bigger issues like the Vietnam War, but today they burn down buildings to keep a single person from speaking to a small group, that's how NAZI they've become).

The only reason why things seem to change so slowly is that the LEFT Is fighting this change with all their might. 24/7 propaganda in the MSM. 24/7 propaganda in ACADEMIA and Hollywood. But so much of the country just isn't buying it any more.

I say, let the LEFT give more rope to hang them with. I was IN the political fights in the 1980s. Today is different. More folks realize how corrupt the Democrats and the Liberals are. Now it's just a matter of who can efficiently mobilize.
    If you were looking then, internet or not, you would see EXACTLY now as then. They always planted seeds that have now grown full.
    The political fights started in the earliers. The rope will never be long enough..you see it right this moment.

Oh Oh Oh do not forget they OWN the "children"

be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

I hope he finds himself in hot water very soon!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

I dunno. What are the odds he will be vince fostered/ron browned, flee the country, or on trial?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Oh Oh Oh do not forget they OWN the "children"

If this is true that is great all I can speak of are the ones I grew up with. I do not have children and know none.
    But I do watch and see what is shown to me.
    Last edited by l921428x; 04-20-2018 at 03:47 PM.

be the heat..

The Post-Millennials Should Scare the Hell Out of the GOP

“It’s difficult to see how the GOP will gain ground among younger adults as this newest cohort continues its demographic and cultural drift away from the average GOP voter,” says Daniel Cox, research director of the nonpartisan Public Religion Research Institute, which recently conducted one of the most extensive surveys of attitudes among post-millennials in partnership with MTV. “The cultural disconnect is only going to grow. The average GOP voter is a middle-aged white Christian. That’s simply not what the US is going to look like in the future.”

For one thing, the post-millennials are roughly half nonwhite. “Already … a majority of post-millennials are kids of color in 13 states and 38 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas, ranging from Los Angeles, San Antonio and Houston to New York, Chicago and Memphis.” That trend is likely to intensify. And while it’s a bit early to nail down specific political leanings in kids this young, a survey of students entering college in 2016 is illustrative of what we are likely to see, says Brownstein:

In that poll, 80% of the entering students said the federal government should address climate change, 71% said the wealthy should pay higher taxes and 68% said gun control laws should be more strict — all priorities that Trump and congressional Republicans reject.
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...f-the-gop.html

I can't believe he was SO PROUD that his wife and five daughters marched in the Pussy hat protests and condemned Trump, HIS BOSS AT THE TIME, and he was supposed to be impartial to investigating Hillary Clinton, when his entire family were Clinton Partisans. What a hypocritical douche!
    Incredible !!
    My worry is that l921428x may be right in that they will cover and protect Comey.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast