Thread: This will turn out well

This will turn out well

700 Pounds of Dynamite Stolen from Pennsylvania Worksite 90 Miles from Philadelphia
    Authorities now say that 704 pounds of explosives were stolen. The Lebanon Daily News reported that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said an inventory confirmed that 16 cases of dynamite were taken. Each case holds 40 sticks of dynamite that weigh 1.1 pounds each.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-philadelphia/

Remember a few years ago when massive amounts of propane tanks were being stolen in cities large and small?
    My guess is the slamics/sorosabteilung/sorosjugend/nwo/fedz are up to something nefarious.

lol sorosabteilung, i crack myself up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Nothing to worry about. We have laws in place that only allows those with licenses to use dynamite. If whoever stole it isn't licensed, they won't be able to use it. With any luck, when the people who stole it realize this, they'll have no choice but to return it....

Anyway, murder is totally illegal, so they won't blow up people, either.
    Last edited by alismith; 04-20-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Nothing to worry about. We have laws in place that only allows those with licenses to use dynamite. If whoever stole it isn't licensed, they won't be able to use it. With any luck, when the people who stole it realize this, they'll have no choice but to return it....

Anyway, murder is totally illegal, so they won't blow up people, either.
    If the Media can blame Republicans or the NRA, they will figure out a way ........

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    If the Media can blame Republicans or the NRA, they will figure out a way ........
    Yeah, the next thing they''ll attempt is to eliminate the gun show explosives loophole...

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yeah, the next thing they''ll attempt is to eliminate the gun show explosives loophole...
    I almost spit beer out my nose...... I can see that happening.

Saw on another site where ISIS was threatening CNN. Maybe the enemy of my enemy will turn out to be my friend.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

They recovered the explosives.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cr...-20180421.html

They are saying the original report had the amount wrong. It was 350lbs not 700.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Ah ha! I was right. The thieves realized they didn't have the proper licenses to possess or use the dynamite, so they abandoned it near the walking trail. They felt remorse and guilt and realized they had broken the law.

Governmental laws concerning who can own, or use, what must be right after all. I'm so glad this law was in place when this theft happened.

I feel so much safer now.....

Our government is always looking out for our safely....

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    They recovered the explosives.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cr...-20180421.html

They are saying the original report had the amount wrong. It was 350lbs not 700.
    Yep i believe them........

Ah ha! I was right. The thieves realized they didn't have the proper licenses to possess or use the dynamite, so they abandoned it near the walking trail. They felt remorse and guilt and realized they had broken the law.

Governmental laws concerning who can own, or use, what must be right after all. I'm so glad this law was in place when this theft happened.

I feel so much safer now.....

Our government is always looking out for our safely....