Thread: Fair price for milsur HK91 mags and pouches.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Fair price for milsur HK91 mags and pouches.

Hello everyone. I was hoping the group could help me out with determining a fair price to ask for milsurp HK91/G3 mags and flecktarn mag pouches. I found a box of them in my basement from my PTR-91 days. I'm pretty sure they're all the aluminum variety. I've looked around at a few sites online, but wanted to confirm with you guys if the prices I was seeing are legit. I plan to count how many mags and pouches I have the next couple of days and put them up for sale.

Thanks.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Can't help on the pouches but these guys have good condition aluminum mags for $4.95 ea.

https://whatacountry.com/hk9120-roun...mmagazine.aspx
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Can't help on the pouches but these guys have good condition aluminum mags for $4.95 ea.

https://whatacountry.com/hk9120-roun...mmagazine.aspx
    That's pretty much the price I've been seeing too at other sites. I'm leaning towards $4 to hopefully sell them a little quicker. Thanks for the link.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson