Thread: Regarding Chikesia Clemons

Regarding Chikesia Clemons

Witnesses at the Waffle House in the Mobile suburb told officers that she said things like, “I’ll come over this counter and beat your fucking ass” and “Bitch, you don’t know what I’ve got going on. ... I may have a gun, I may have anything, I can come back and shoot this place up if I need to.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/saraland-...001410192.html

damn

urban lottery winnin

titties floppin

everthang
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Negros.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Jus annoder case uh da white man puttin duh black womans doun....

Iss time to riots an protess dat stablishmint an bern dat place doun...

U go, sistah.... YO!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

She was “being loud and using profanity,”
    The hell you say
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Witnesses at the Waffle House in the Mobile suburb told officers that she said things like, “I’ll come over this counter and beat your fucking ass” and “Bitch, you don’t know what I’ve got going on. ... I may have a gun, I may have anything, I can come back and shoot this place up if I need to.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/saraland-...001410192.html

damn

urban lottery winnin

titties floppin

everthang

You wanna see swearin' swingin' thuggin' animals, just catch an episode of the "Jerry Springer" show.

First, you have the fat, butt-ugly, grammar challenged, weave wearin' ho named "Lateesha" who is upset that "her man" (a tall, skinny, dope dealin', doo-rag wearin' unintelligible chimp) be cheatin' on her wid anutha ho.

Next comes Tyrone, walking onto the stage with a sneer and a full blown unintelligible ebonics tirade which only serves to further enrage Lateesha (who, by the way, has 5 keeids who may or may not call Tyrone their sperm donor).

Tyrone slurs "Lateesha - you be ma only girl - all dem uthas don't mean nutin' to me! Ah only wanna be wid you! You know dat!"

Lateesha kicks off her shoes, starts swearing again and tries to sissy-slap Tyrone. Tyrone simultaneously ducks the slap and breaks out in laughter. The smiling, snickering security guys watch for a minute or so, then break up the fight.

The BEST part, though, is at the beginning of the sissy-slap match, a bell goes "DING-DING-DING-DING" like the sound of the start of a boxing match as the audience stands up roaring with laughter and yelling "JerrEEE!!! JerrEEE!!! JerrEEE!".

But wait! The best is yet to come! The other star of the show.... one of the many hos who be screwin' Lateesha's "man". "Latrelle" (African for "latrine"?) saunters onto the stage as if she truly believes she's God's gift to men.

It on again! Ding-Ding-Ding... the shoes come off and the two chimp bitches go at each other, sissy slapping with a vengeance. I'm laughing so hard I can't even tell what they're yelling (which, I suppose wasn't worth hearing anyway as they have to generate an almost constant "bleep" tone to hide the profanity.

The laughing security guys finally separate them while Jerry is just standing there, either face-palming or just shaking his head.

Now the serious discussions start. "Lateesha" starts yelling at "her man" again, calling him beep-beep and a beep and complaining how they have 5 keeids together.

This is shocking news to "Latrelle" who starts yelling herself (mostly at Tyrone) wondering what's up with the "keeids" when she herself has 3 "keeids" with Tyrone herself (or so she assumes).

Finally, the "shocking conclusion" to the show... the results of the DNA test. Jerry says "Tyrone.... you are....." (cut to commercial - DAMMIT! - gotta watch that fucking Gecko with his annoying British accent again).

After the commercial, Jerry once again opens the large envelope, dramatically sliding out the large sheet of paper with a "Rite-Aid" logo on it.

Jerry says "Tyrone... with regard to Lateesha's children... you are..... (dramatic pause - audience is silent) NOT THE FATHER!!! Pandemonium breaks out! The audience is on it's feet yelling "JerrEEEE! JerrEEE!".

Tyrone's unusual pale color returns and he turns dark brown again, smiling and pumping his fists in the air... OH YEAH I NOT BE DA DADDY!!!

Ding-Ding-Ding! Lateesha gets up and tries to slap Tyrone again... then Latrelle get up and the two bitchs start sissy-slapping each other again! Too funny! My sides are splitting!

After the commercial break comes the equally entertaining second half... Freakin' ANIMALS!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Damn Krup.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Our society is certainly in a State of degeneration. Not trying to be racist, but the conversation in that tape sounded like primate animals gibbering.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Damn Krup.

Just relating what I saw...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

don't forget, black lives matter.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    don't forget, black lives matter.
    The correct slogan is, Black Lies Matter.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars