Thread: Celebs start NEW anti NRA/Anti Gun push.....

Celebs start NEW anti NRA/Anti Gun push.....

http://time.com/5248072/nora-coalition-celebrities-nra/

It's a whos who list of the typical Trump hating hysterical tantrum throwers, but now these mental midgets have fixated on a new target. It's a little more DANGEROUS this time because they've tried to over throw TRUMP for over a year now and have FAILED, so they're switching some of their energies to destroying GUN RIGHTS.

I say, keep on attacking us. It will motivated MORE people (including some of the lazy ass guys) to get off their butts and vote against their propositions and candidates!

Yes, Harry Reid is now telling the Dems to tone down the impeachment talk ahead of the midterms, so as to not fire up the Trump base...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

looks like the losers club.

keep running your sucks.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I read the list and only recognized a couple of names. Good for me...
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

No surprises here. I don't watch any of them anyway.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

David the Hogg !!! seriously DAVID HOGG, bwaahahahah, and what the fuck is that in the upper right photo

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    David the Hogg !!! seriously DAVID HOGG, bwaahahahah, and what the fuck is that in the upper right photo
    David Pigg is just trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame.....and failing.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    http://time.com/5248072/nora-coalition-celebrities-nra/

It's a whos who list of the typical Trump hating hysterical tantrum throwers, but now these mental midgets have fixated on a new target. It's a little more DANGEROUS this time because they've tried to over throw TRUMP for over a year now and have FAILED, so they're switching some of their energies to destroying GUN RIGHTS.

I say, keep on attacking us. It will motivated MORE people (including some of the lazy ass guys) to get off their butts and vote against their propositions and candidates!

“After five years of pushing for changes around gun laws and trying to hold the NRA accountable, nothing has been done,” said Po Murray, chair of the Newtown Action Alliance, which is one of the groups managing NoRA’s funds. “The time is now to end the NRA’s powerful influence in politics.”
    NoRA runs on private donations and has raised more than $25,000 since February, according to Milano.

Good luck with that.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Looks to me like some sort of disease. Leprosy maybe?

Whoopie Goldberg without makeup....?

Freedom isn't free.

What's funny is these same tools make their millions off guns and explosions and graphic acts of violence.

The word hypocrite ultimately came into English from the Greek word hypokrites, which means “an actor” or “a stage player.” The Greek word itself is a compound noun: it’s made up of two Greek words that literally translate as “an interpreter from underneath.” That bizarre compound makes more sense when you know that the actors in ancient Greek theater wore large masks to mark which character they were playing, and so they interpreted the story from underneath their masks.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/word...meaning-origin

indeed
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Who are these pukes and why should I give a flying F what these clowns want or not want ?

Why? They vote. And as bad as that maybe, they also own the media.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Who are these pukes and why should I give a flying F what these clowns want or not want ?
    They have a microphone. You don't. You SHOULD be aware of what the enemy is doing.

They have a microphone. You don't. You SHOULD be aware of what the enemy is doing.
    You don't think I'm not aware of these fools ? problem is you can't get away from their idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Whoopie Goldberg without makeup....?
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    You don't think I'm not aware of these fools ? problem is you can't get away from their idiocy.
    You imply that you don't care, not that you're NOT aware. You SHOULD care. Now I'm obviously not telling you what to do or think, it's a free country (wow that term has lost so much of it's meaning nowadays, it's tragic) but that was the implication of my post was that it's foolish not to care, NOT that you were uninformed. Two different things.

You imply that you don't care, not that you're NOT aware. You SHOULD care. Now I'm obviously not telling you what to do or think, it's a free country (wow that term has lost so much of it's meaning nowadays, it's tragic) but that was the implication of my post was that it's foolish not to care, NOT that you were uninformed. Two different things.
    Sorry wasn't trying to be dickey, I'm just worn out from these fucktards and the onslaught of stupidity, the anger is real for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Why? They vote. And as bad as that maybe, they also own the media.

Worse than that. The average low IQ voter watches them, reads about them in magazines and figures that their opinions are the most valid.

One "actor" can sway thousands of mindless American moron sheeple.

"Freedom" is an illusion. All we are allowed to do is whatever some jackass in government has not designated as "illegal".

And the list of "illegal things" is growing daily.

I wonder how far we will allow this to go before we "throw off the yoke of oppression"?

No need to laugh... I know... I know.