Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

I am not surprised at all. Not one bit.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Does anyone else think this might be fake news?..... It's SOP on this side of the pond. The Brits might not be above this, either.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    For some reason I will reserve judgement until I see a video of a Trump response to this potential fake news.

Edit, I take that back after reading this, but I can't believe lil kim would be so stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05...port-says.html

It is a mistake to view the actions of Asian countries using Western logic. The military exercises in question may be causing a serious loss of face to Kim Jong Un. It is possible he may want peace and people in his government do not want peace much as our deep state and neocons don't want peace. I don't see what harm it would cause to suspend the exercises in question as a sign of good faith.

Watch us get into a scrap with NK, China, and Russia and Iran (and probably Turkey) all at the same time while Europe sits it out
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

This is just Kim Jun Un showing that he is ready to leave the table, just like Trump said he is. Negotiations are a game of chicken, who will blink first. In this case, though, I don't think NK has much leverage. We already have a lousy deal with them, one could say it was nonexistent. So there is no downside for the US to walk away. There is plenty of downside, though, for NK to walk away.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Oh great now what?

North Korea says Kim Jong-un Will Meet With Syria’s Assad
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/03/w...assad-kim.html
    President Bashar al-Assad of Syria plans to visit North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un
    It was unclear if Mr. Assad had promised a concrete visit or had merely suggested it as a possibility out of diplomatic politeness.

Analysts questioned whether the report represented the true intentions of Mr. Assad, given that it gave no date or details. David Maxwell, associate director for the Center for Security Studies at Georgetown University, said that Ambassador Mun may have misunderstood Mr. Assad, or his aides may have misreported what they thought the Syrian leader said.

Given the looming summit with Mr. Trump, Mr. Maxwell said he was puzzled by the North’s announcement of a possible visit from the Syrian leader, who has been entangled in a bloody civil war and condemned by the West for the use of chemical weapons against his own citizens.

“I am struggling to figure it out and trying to put aside my Western bias and look at from Kim Jong-un’s perspective,” said Mr. Maxwell. “If they think it enhances their legitimacy, then they certainly don’t have a good understanding of the international community, and certainly what the U.S. is going to think about it.”
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Perhaps Assad is wanting Kin Jong to tell President Trump something for him.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

"Vladimir Putin Says Russia Will Make Sure Donald Trump's Meeting With Kim Jong Un Goes Well"
    http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-put...jong-un-961146

When Putin says Russia will make sure trump's meeting goes well, a part of me imagines Trump being kidnapped or killed in the meeting by North Korean, Russian, Chinese actors and simultaneously the US under attack from Russian hackers and slbms. And of course the 0bama regime stepping in to surrender the smoking remains over to un mercenaries.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    When Putin says Russia will make sure trump's meeting goes well, a part of me imagines Trump being kidnapped or killed in the meeting by North Korean, Russian, Chinese actors and simultaneously the US under attack from Russian hackers and slbms. And of course the 0bama regime stepping in to surrender the smoking remains over to un mercenaries.
    Not with Dennis Rodman on the scene

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

He should be ambassador to NK.