Thread: fox network canceled Lucifer

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

fox network canceled Lucifer

That was my favorite show. They left the season finale on the biggest fucking cliffhanger ever. Fucking pricks. dancing with faggots must be more important because it just got renewed for the 15th season.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    From what I have read, there has been enough fan reaction to cause the show's producers to start shopping around for a network to run a season 4. Seems like Fox took a top rated show and decided ratings were too high, a repeat of what ABC did to Tim Allen's show.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Seems like Fox took a top rated show and decided ratings were too high, a repeat of what ABC did to Tim Allen's show.
    Which is ironic, because isn't Fox picking up Tim Allen's show (Last Man Standing) starting next season?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Oh, I don't know, Lucifer and his minions get a weekly show while Jesus barely gets a decent show at Easter. Hollywood wins again.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hopefully, it'll go to Netflix or HBO.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

You can always watch Lucy Daughter of the Devil and Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell on adult swim if you must get your satan fix.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Oh, I don't know, Lucifer and his minions get a weekly show while Jesus barely gets a decent show at Easter. Hollywood wins again.
    If you watch the show, you will see it is quite good. It is not devil worship. There are other angels in it as well. Also Cain from the bible.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    If you watch the show, you will see it is quite good. It is not devil worship. There are other angels in it as well. Also Cain from the bible.
    I have watched several episodes. Yeah, it is an entertaining show, but it's still a bullshit show normalizing behavior a lot of people don't like and making evil seem commonplace and normal. Just saying I don't watch fat Rosie O either (or whomever that fat slut is).
    We all have our likes and dislikes....these are mine.
    Last edited by N/A; 05-17-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

I have watched several episodes. Yeah, it is an entertaining show, but it's still a bullshit show normalizing behavior a lot of people don't like and making evil seem commonplace and normal. Just saying I don't watch fat Rosie O either (or whomever that fat slut is).
    We all have our likes and dislikes....these are mine.
    AGREED !!
    After the first season, I realized there were more enjoyable shows to be watched than this one.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    AGREED !!
    After the first season, I realized there were more enjoyable shows to be watched than this one.
    I used to not watch TV at all. Now that I've been retired for a couple of years or so, I watch a few over the air TV stations in the evening to pass the time. The last year or less has given me pause as to what I've been watching.

Shows like Lucifer, Instinct, Swat, et cetera no longer interest me. Comedy shows don't interest me. Shows like Black List, Timeless, SEALs, NCIS(NOL), reruns of Person of Interest, et cetera I find interesting.

Everything is each person's beliefs and likes or dislikes. In the Constitution it's called freedom. In the Bible it's called free will.

well if 33% bailed out , it can't be that great
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    That still leaves 66% who didn't....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Actually, there was a war in Heaven, and a third of the host were cast out. They didn't "bail" voluntarily. Doesn't it make you wonder what they could war about in Heaven? Whatever it was, they had to have free will in Heaven also, and still do.
    What is our part in all this?

Actually, there was a war in Heaven, and a third of the host were cast out. They didn't "bail" voluntarily. Doesn't it make you wonder what they could war about in Heaven? Whatever it was, they had to have free will in Heaven also, and still do.
    What is our part in all this?
    According to the Bible, we are the last battlefield.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    According to the Bible, we are the last battlefield.
    Is that why they talk about "hell on earth"??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

That depends on where you live, I guess.

Freedom isn't free.

You mean the metaphor,...."like hell on Earth", " a little piece of hell on Earth", "that kid is a little demon",. "my little girl is an angel",. "heaven on Earth", "you better toe the line", "black sheep of the family", "life is like a box of chocolate",. et cetera.

Most people just completely miss what hell is. They just seem to know what they've heard others say, or if they've read the Bible, didn't pay any attention or study the scriptures.

I'm not going to e explain my thoughts on it. You will learn more if you study up on it yourself. Then you can hold a coherent talk on the subject.
    Last edited by N/A; 05-20-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    That depends on where you live, I guess.
    "Obummer-land" (aka Illinois).