Thread: Wanna talk about a pisser?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Wanna talk about a pisser?

I saw one of my trading ETF's reaching the mid 40's. One I've played a few times in my roth IRA over the last year or so. Anyway I go to the bank on Tuesday to wire transfer 10K to my regular trading account as DIG was reaching 47 dollars a share. I intended to short sell 200 shares. No manager at the bank to do the wire transfer, so I say I'll come back tomorrow. Well the ETF closes at $44 or so that day(could've been $600 pfit at his point in one day). I go to the bank the next day, get the wire transfer done the ETF flirts at $45. Today it's at $41. I could've made $1200 in 3 days a 12% return in 3 days. I called the top, Only the fact no manager to do the transfer fucked me. DAMMMIT. Now it could go either way so I'm not going to buy or short.

In light of the above, some investment houses have returned to shortwave radio to make trades. The time delay in processing buys and sells over innernets has a much longer latency than hf radio. The antenna site for this system outside Chitcago have all antennas pointed at Europe and consequently the east coast as in NYC. You understand the need for timely buys and sells from the above, now imagine buying and selling bypassing the banks and innernets completely, with the bonus that your inputs are in the single digits to tens of milliseconds compared to those using innernets, or even worse, having to do a wire transfer in person at the bank. Also, they're doing this with millions of dollars at a time, so the profit margin is huge.

https://sniperinmahwah.wordpress.com...tower-mystery/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"