I posted the NRA-ILA website on my FB page with the following explanation.

Since Washington's Secretary of State and Supreme Court claim to be legally prohibited from enforcing Washington laws, it becomes incumbent on the rest of us to keep this initiative from being passed. This law is designed to make honest, law abiding citizens into criminals. The initiative does this in a few ways. First, it expands the definition of "assault weapon" to include almost any semi-automatic rifle. I have a M1 Garand that is about 70 years old, was the main rifle issued to our troops in WWII, holds 8 rounds, and weighs about 10 lbs that will now be classified in Washington state as an "assault weapon". It also mandates that all firearms be locked up which prevents then from being available for use if required for self-defense. Last, it criminalizes people who currently lawfully own firearms by raising the age that a person is allowed to own a firearm (with no apparent grandfather clause). An added violation of our rights is the mandatory collection of information on people who own firearms so that Washington can ensure we are adhering to the new, draconian requirements. Since gun control supporters have been unable to ban firearms based on the US and Washington state Constitutions, this bill (like Initiative 594 before it) is designed to put in place laws that are so hard to follow that it will essentially make owning a firearm a felony. Once the previously law abiding gun owner is convicted their firearms can be legally confiscated. We need to stop these laws before innocent people are harmed by these unconstitutional acts.
My post has been shared, once with the explanation, 10 times. 7 times by people I know and then another 3 times by people who know those people. That will get to a few people.